Plasma Control [March 09]

guy person

Unfortunately the deck was almost destroyed because of the ban list but i will try to keep it going with what i have access to at the moment.

3x plasma

2x malicious

2x daimond dude

1x stratos

1x grinder golemn

2x DLZ

1x tree born frog

1x psz

2x krebons

1x sangan

1x morphing jar

1x caius

1x POC

2x allure

2x d draw

3x trade in

1x reborn

1x brain

1x storm

1x trunade

2x foolish

1x e-tele

1x goat

2x fires of doomsday

3x solemn

2x pwwb

Threatening Roar is the best stall card there is. If you've used it enough times' date=' you know that it can save you.

Cue someone who completely disses my reply.

[/quote']

If it was the best stall, it would be limi like gravity bind,

It is the best ONE turn stall

Can't see the fillers though, nice start out on ycm.

-1 Trunade (your deck doesnt run any cards that stay on the field)

+1 Mst, perfect for accurate removal.

Threatening Roar is the best stall card there is. If you've used it enough times' date=' you know that it can save you.

[/quote']

If I'm not mistaking, Grinder Golems, and Morphing jar are the fillers... Sangan might be filler as well...

[/quote']

If I'm not mistaking, Grinder Golems, and Morphing jar are the fillers... Sangan might be filler as well...

None of those are fillers for the new build which means there are no fillers at this point so I will remove that little bit.

[/quote']

You are wrong about gravity bind and level limit being the best stall. The only reason that they are limited is because your opponent would have to main deck loads of spell removal to get rid of them. the reason they are bad is because they are non chainable and can be stopped via spell destruction which is common enough to deal with the limited copies but not to deal with multiple copies.

[/quote']

None of those are fillers for the new build which means there are no fillers at this point so I will remove that little bit.

Ah... I just don't normally see those cards in plasma decks which is why I assumed that they were fillers.

[/quote']

Ah... I just don't normally see those cards in plasma decks which is why I assumed that they were fillers.

The golemns are actually great plasma techs and trade in and allure bait especially the trade in part since the deck was slowed down considerably.

-1 golemn

+1 DLZ

It basically serves the main purposes of golemn but has more uses.

[/quote']

The golemns are actually great plasma techs and trade in and allure bait especially the trade in part since the deck was slowed down considerably.

-1 golemn

+1 DLZ

Hmm... Makes sense...

... I need to look up Grinder Golemn's effect again <_<

[/quote']

-1 golemn

+1 DLZ

Hmm... Makes sense...

Probably... -_-

[/quote']

-1 golemn

+1 DLZ

Hmm... Makes sense...

Probably... -_-

Just checked... I can see why it's a pretty good tech, I just have never seen it teched into plasma decks... At least, I don't think I have

If Grinder Golem has it's effect negated' date=' does it come back to you?

EDIT: OMG! I see the point of Grinder! Get 2 Tokens, Summon Plasma next turn, take control of Grinds giving Plasma 3400 ATK. Cool. That's why you need to main Threatening, to protect Grinds Tokens.

[/quote']

You usually won't have to wait to summon plasma if you use golem because you will usually have something else on the field before you use him.

I am contemplating

-1 fires

+1 golemn

Thoughts?

hmm... i need to get the deck up and running so i can test it... or if anyone else wants to do it for me... *coughjudgmentdragoncough*

Hinting Much?

This deck costs to much for me, and the funny thing is it's not that expensive really, but I'm what they call cheap.

hmm... i need to get the deck up and running so i can test it... or if anyone else wants to do it for me... *coughjudgmentdragoncough*

Hinting Much?

This deck costs to much for me' date=' and the funny thing is it's not that expensive really, but I'm what they call cheap.

[/quote']

Don't worry, I wouldn't want you to test it anyway.

Archived