bird king

megadjdj

ok that is it most people on this site have got bullying problams not all but most im sick of being called pathetic and swore at for making a bad card with godam ocg errors if u want non overpowerd ones go to the balenced section ive been here not long and and i already realised that this section is for non realistic cars and overpowerd ones but some of u dont know that so i will not rest until i make a card that i dont get people haveing a go at me for so here here u go megalo the king of all birds and pls ifur gonna put ocg errors tell me what they r198090.jpg

The way YCM puts 1st edition on your card on the card maker makes it look a bit unrealistic, 2 OCG errors. The Name should have some Capatilized Letters.

Megalo king of birds = Megalo King of Birds

Winged Beast = Winged-Beast

Monster = monster

The effect is simple, you know I think it the ATK and DEF should be Between 1500-3000, it makes it weak for a Level 8 monster. The card must be a Level 4 monster or Level 5, it doesn't have such an powerful effect.

I'll rate it 6/10.

ok that is it most people on this site have got bullying problams not all but most im sick of being called pathetic and swore at for making a bad card with godam ocg errors if u want non overpowerd ones go to the balenced section ive been here not long and and i already realised that this section is for non realistic cars and overpowerd ones but some of u dont know that so i will not rest until i make a card that i dont get people haveing a go at me for so here here u go megalo the king of all birds and pls ifur gonna put ocg errors tell me what they r198090.jpg

booorrrrrrrrrrrring

booorrrrrrrrrrrring

• 2 weeks later...

Archived