Swords of Inuyasha

I don't really feel like redoing the cards right now, but under Shaco's advice, I've redone the three effects. They follow below (and I may make new cards later because I have decided to include them in my Enter the Shadows set)

Tetsusaiga - Sword of Earth

Pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. This card can only be equipped to Warrior or Beast-Warrior type monsters. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 1000. The monster cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly, but may attack multiple times in the same battle phase. In addition, by showing this card to your opponent when you have an "Enraged Half-Demon" on the field, you may Tribute the "Enraged Half-Demon" to Summon the "Half-Demon" that was offered as a Tribute for it and equip the "Half-Demon" with this card.

(Note: The Half-Demons are cards from the new set, so just ignore that part of the effect for now)

Tenseiga - Sword of Heaven

Discard one card from your hand to activate this card. A monster equipped with this card is not destroyed as a result of battle, and any battle damage to either player in battles involving this monster becomes 0. In addition, by discarding a monster from your hand during the End Phase of your opponent's turn, you may Special Summon one of your monsters destroyed in battle that turn in the same position it was in.

Sounga - Sword of Hell

When this card is activated, destroy all monsters on your side of the field except the monster equipped with this card. Once per turn, at the cost of 2000 Life Points, you may Special Summon one monster from either graveyard to your side of the field in face-up attack position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters Special Summoned with its effect are not destroyed as a result of battle. Battle damage is calculated normally.

Tell me what you think

• 3 months later...

Nice, I like it. But, there are some problems though.

If you are going by the Anime, I think the Tetsusaiga should only be Equuipped to InuYasha because, in the Anime, no Demon can touch the Tetsusaiga. That's my opinion.

I'm not a very good expert with the Sou'unga but, don't you think that paying 2000 Life Points is a little too much to summon up a monster? For a High-Level monster, I understand if you were to pay that much life Points. But, if you were going to summon a Low-Level monster by paying that much Life Points, that's sort of a rip-off. Maybe 1000 would be a little much better.

Well, that's all I can say. Either than that, great card! :D

Interesting...I really like the pics you have - they're quite superior to the pics I used!! I have to agree about the Tetsusai-ga, though...it should be only equippable to Inu-yasha.

Take a peek at the ones I did...maybe this could give you an idea for some effects that wouldn't seem nearly as overpowered as folks seem to think. (Personally, I like your effects!!)

rmx3jp017.jpgrmx3jp018.jpgrmx3jp019.jpg

Archived