Jinhozan, The Prototype Rogue

Wuu.

[align=center] http://bloodmarionette.deviantart.com/art/Uhh-Ninja-Protoss-24887349

This is my first attempt at an effect that can destroy Tokens, please correct all the mistakes made.

78284n.jpg

Whenever your opponent places a Token on the field while this card is the only monster on your side of the field you can destroy that token, when this card is destroyed by battle your opponent must remove all Tokens from the field.[/align]

"Whenever your opponent Special Summons a Token(s), destroy the Token(s). When this card is destroyed, destroy all Tokens on the field."

A bit...weak, no offense.

7.2/10, just because it's going to be overlooked. Low ATK, and a bit of a weak effect (I only see this countering Goats at best :S) for a Tribute monster.

Perhaps rework its ATK and level? :S

I was hoping by the title that it would be Jinzo related. =/

Whenever your opponent places a Token on the field while this is the only monster you control, you can destroy the token. When this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent must remove all Tokens from the field.

Meh.

It would be much more useful if Tokens were more popular and you saw something other than Scapegoat in constant rotation in decks.

Plus, it requires a tribute, and has pathetic ATK for a tribute monster.

Just rework its level or ATK and it'll be MUCH better. Not cookie-cutter worthy, but better than it is.

Archived