Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors

LostLetter227

I've only worked on Samurai Warriors so far. Here are my 2nd batch of cards ever made. Hope you guys like. In case you guys didn't know, Dynasty and Samurai Warriors belong to Koei. Feedback would be appreciated!

Detailed ( SW ):

Nobunaga Oda

238665j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 "Hideyoshi Toyotomi" and 1 "Mitsuhide Akechi" in your Graveyard. If your opponent has 3 or more monsters on his side of the field during the start of your Battle Phase, this card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each.

Hideyoshi Toyotomi

238665o.jpg

Control of this card cannot switch. During your Battle Phase, all monsters on your side of the field gain 500 ATK points. During your Opponent's Battle Phase, all monsters on your Opponent's side of the field lose 400 ATK points.

Mitsuhide Akechi

238665f.jpg

Control of this card cannot switch. Target 1 monster on your side of the field. The monster's ATK becomes 0, and control of it shifts to your opponent.

Hanzo Hattori

238665.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can remove 1 monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card is removed from play. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this effect's activation, Special Summon this card from your Removed From Play zone.

Shima Sakon

238665l.jpg

Once per turn, you can remove this card from play. During your opponents Battle Phase, when they declare an attack against one of your monsters, you can Special Summon this Removed From Play card and switch the attack target to this monster.

Mitsunari Ishida

238665y.jpg

If this card destroys your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

Keiji Maeda

238665.jpg

Nagamasa Azai + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The original ATK of this card becomes the number of your Warrior-Type monsters that are removed from play x 1000.

Kotaro Fuma

238665myh.jpg

Nagamasa Azai + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

This card gains 500 ATK for each of your removed from play Warrior-Type monsters.

Saika Magoichi

238665o.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or deck. You can only have 1 "Saika Magoichi" monster on your side of the field. This card cannot be offered for a Tribute Summon. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, shuffle this card into it's owner's deck.

Tadakatsu Honda

238665unc.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card attacks, your opponent cannnot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to increase this card's ATK points by 1000 points.

Nagamasa Azai

238665xde.jpg

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can remove from play any number of Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard. The level of this card becomes the amount of Warrior-Type monsters you removed from play for this effect.

Ueda Castle

238665xbh.jpg

As long as this card is face-up on the field, when a player draws a Warrior-Type monster during their Draw Phase, they can show it to their opponent to Special Summon it.

Masamune Date

238665c.jpg

You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Ueda Castle" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is on the field but "Ueda Castle" is not, destroy this card.

All ( SW ):

238665j.jpg238665o.jpg238665f.jpg238665.jpg238665l.jpg238665y.jpg238665.jpg238665myh.jpg238665o.jpg238665unc.jpg238665xde.jpg238665xbh.jpg238665c.jpg

I'm planning to do support cards after I finish a batch of Dynasty Warriors. Thanks for viewing! :D

Here's a new batch of Samurai Warriors...

Keiji Maeda

238665.jpg

Nagamasa Azai + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The original ATK of this card becomes the number of your Warrior-Type monsters that are removed from play x 1000.

Kotaro Fuma

238665myh.jpg

Nagamasa Azai + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

This card gains 500 ATK for each of your removed from play Warrior-Type monsters.

Saika Magoichi

238665o.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or deck. You can only have 1 "Saika Magoichi" monster on your side of the field. This card cannot be offered for a Tribute Summon. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, shuffle this card into it's owner's deck.

Tadakatsu Honda

238665unc.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card attacks, your opponent cannnot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to increase this card's ATK points by 1000 points.

Nagamasa Azai

238665xde.jpg

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can remove from play any number of Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard. The level of this card becomes the amount of Warrior-Type monsters you removed from play for this effect.

Ueda Castle

238665xbh.jpg

As long as this card is face-up on the field, when a player draws a Warrior-Type monster during their Draw Phase, they can show it to their opponent to Special Summon it.

Masamune Date

238665c.jpg

You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Ueda Castle" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is on the field but "Ueda Castle" is not, destroy this card.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here are some of my cards, I have more cards but the magic and trap cards here are only part of the structure deck, so they don't have anything to do with it. O yeah one more thing is that I have more cards just these are some of them. It's supposed to be a rare structure deck and only 50 decks are distributed out in Australia, Japan, America, and Korea. These decks are prizes for the winners of tournaments held in each country. Very rare and powerful deck. Each deck worth up to thousands of dollars. All this is just my imagination though :P

And sorry for making them overpowered. Because it's supposed to be a rare and powerful deck. That's why is overpowered. Well if you look at these cards they are not much but when you get all the cards it will create a powerful deck. (e.g. "Assassination" is a trap card and it's effects are: "When your opponent attacks or activates an effect, destroy the monster/magic/trap negate the effect/attack. Your opponent loses 200 life points for each star the monster has. Summon an assassin token with 2000 atk and 100 def. Destroy the token on your third standby phrase.

And how do you change it so that the images become bigger without clicking on it? So I can edit it and make it easier for people to see.

Archived