Random's HAND DRAWN Deck 2/??? (Update: Angel-Bee Queen)

Xing

[align=center]Credit.........are you blind? Well, I'll continue to build!

81720c.jpg81720.jpg

81720y.jpg81720f.jpg

[spoiler=Effects]Zack, the Electromagnetic Distortionist

When this card is Summoned, look at 1 Set card your opponent controls. During each of your Standby Phases discard 1 card you control or destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by battle Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard.

[/align]

It's always good to see people use their own art. Might I inquire what program you used?

GIMP

pic isnt very good.......well not good at all work on your drawing but i do like the background and the effect seems ok' date=' but to me it looks a little overpowered (just a little), overall 7/10.

[/quote']

I knew you'd come in here dissing me.........I don't care for pic, I sketch 'em up fast. Normally at school >_>

I'll add more detail in the more advanced drawings. These are the simple ones.

Ummm dude' date=' no offense, these are horrible. Check out some of EcoDragons stuff, thats what you need to strive for.

[/quote']

No offense, but I really don't listen to people I've never heard of, unless I've heard of their epicness. I can't help it, I'm not an artist, but SOMEONE begged me to draw my own crap.

pic isnt very good.......well not good at all work on your drawing but i do like the background and the effect seems ok' date=' but to me it looks a little overpowered (just a little), overall 7/10.

[/quote']

lol, well I want to see you draw your own pics. Cards are okay I guess. OCG seems fine.

ok' date=' your all dumb, I actually agree with dorge, they suck, and anyone who thinks they dont, id blind

[/quote']

1: You must give POSTIVE feedback

2: That's YCMAker's rule

3: You don't understand how hard it is, to do all of this. The ALD disgraces you.

2 OCG errors. Great job!

Pics: 8/10

Effects: 8/10

Hard work' date=' taking time to do your cards: 10/10

OCG: 8/10

Drawing pics: 10/10

Total: 44/50

22/25

Great job!

[/quote']

2 Ratings? Lulz

No one else gave me OCG errors, not even X-31.........WHAT ARE THEY!!!???

Archived