New-Wave Casters, NEW BOOSTER PACK!. COMMENT AND RATE PLEASE!!!

AJM

First card of the set. More soon to come.

[ Comment / Rate ]

When this forum member posts a card(s) in the Custom Cards section, you MUST comment and rate the card(s) after thoroughly examining them.

167k2lk.png

35977z.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 5 monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this monster is Summoned, select 1 monster that is removed from play. This monster gains the selected monster's ATK and DEF and gains it's effect(s). During each of your End Phases while this card is face-up on the field, you must choose to either pay half your Life Points or remove this card from play.

35977.jpg35977.jpg

UH OH! NECRO MONSTERS ARE COMING!

35977p.jpg35977i.jpg

bad OCG

OCG is perfect I cannot see any errors what r u Talkin about man please point it out at least cause i do not see any anyway 10/10 i would defiantly buy it if it were real

tyvm Nighthawk14 =]

I tried not to overpower it so i made her solemn or remove herself from play.

bad OCG

OCG is perfect I cannot see any errors what r u Talkin about man please point it out at least cause i do not see any anyway 10/10 i would defiantly buy it if it were real

tyvm Nighthawk14 =]

its not overpowered at all and he really shouldn't just say Bad OCG he should at least state why and i word of advice if you had to choose between a overpowered card and a Underpowered card always choose underpowered it makes it harder to play. anyway i think it is 101% perfect

bad OCG

tyvm Nighthawk14 =]

its not overpowered at all and he really shouldn't just say Bad OCG he should at least state why and i word of advice if you had to choose between a overpowered card and a Underpowered card always choose underpowered it makes it harder to play. anyway i think it is 101% perfect

thanx very much and ill take your advice next time i make a card. =]

bad OCG

tyvm Nighthawk14 =]

The last sentence in Dreaded Reflection is worded kind of weird.

doodms day = the Graveyard not "that graveyard"

Dark Karma should read: Activate only during your opponents Draw Phase. Your opponent draws 1 card and you draw 2 cards.

bad OCG

tyvm Nighthawk14 =]

The last sentence in Dreaded Reflection is worded kind of weird.

doodms day = the Graveyard not "that graveyard"

Dark Karma should read: Activate only during your opponents Draw Phase. Your opponent draws 1 card and you draw 2 cards.

actually it doesn't matter. either way works for the draw

Archived