Crystal dragon and supports. (a must see)

hamcha

cred goes to deviantart.com

51314u.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by removing from play 5 "Dragon" with different attributes. This card ATK is the combined ATK of the 5 removed "Dragons". When this card attacks, you can discard 1 card from your hand to get 1 of the following effects:

1:destroy 1 of your opponent's Spell or Trap card.

2:this card can ATK again and your opponent takes 1/3 of the damage.

3:this card can ATK 3 more times and your opponent takes 1/10 of the battle damage.

4:destroy all cards on the field(except this card) and you gain Life Points equal to the number of destroyed cards times 500.If you use this effect, you cannot ATK this turn.

6:you can decrease this card's ATK by 1000 and destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with 1000 ATK or less.

51314e.jpg

effect:Once per turn if you control 1 or more "Dragon-Type" monster, you can Special Summon 1 Fire/Dragon/ATK/2000/DEF/2000 token on your side of the field. If you have a "Dragon-Type" monster with 2700 ATK or more(excluding tokens), destroy all monsters you control and the controller of this card takes 3000 damage. Increase all Token's who were Summoned by this effect by 200 ATK for every monster on the field. When this card is destroyed a monster effect, your opponent loses Life Points equal to the number of turns this card was in play. If this card was destroyed by a Spell or Trap card, the controller of this card takes damage equal to the number of turns this card was in play.

51314.jpg

i can't count the OCG errors. crazy overpowered dragon. 2/10

did u even bother to read the whole effect

yes i did. you can blow up the field? 5 monsters atk put together is gonna be damn high, and a direct attack without any way of preotecting yourself from it. this kills Daedelous because you can use it's effect every time it attacks...

like i said, crazy overpowered

but to make less powerful when u choose one of the effect like attacking 3 times that turn' date=' ur opponents takes 1/10 of the damage

[/quote']

yes but your card says they dont need to use that effect. it says to "get" one... ONE of the following... did you take the time to read the whole effect?

this is really overpowered sorry' date=' but i have a question would Light and Darkness Dragon be used as 1 or 2 monsters used to summon this card since it has two attributes anyway

[spoiler=Light and Darkness Dragon']LightandDarknessDragonYG01-EN-ScR-LE.png

I dont think it does because i think it means you need 5 dragon-type monsters with 5 types not 5 types that are dragons.

this is really overpowered sorry' date=' but i have a question would Light and Darkness Dragon be used as 1 or 2 monsters used to summon this card since it has two attributes anyway

I dont think it does because i think it means you need 5 dragon-type monsters with 5 types not 5 types that are dragons.

who knows???......ahhh well anyway i like the pic on the card though so i will give it a 5/10

who knows???......ahhh well anyway i like the pic on the card though so i will give it a 5/10

i agree if anything is to get credit on here it has to be the pic, it's to die for.

maybe you can give a better comment on my card than this guy.

he said "bad OCG"

and i dont beleive i saw anything wrong and if any this card beats me at that.

Archived