"D.D. Warrior Queen" EFFECT UPDATED! Check it out!

Radiant F.U.R.Y.™

178778h.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, control of this card cannot switch. Once during each of your Standby Phases, you can remove from play 1 of the monsters used to Tribute Summon this card to increase its ATK and DEF by 500. When this card is destroyed, it is removed from play.

[spoiler=Image Credit]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Girls/1181941072799.jpg

the reason i gave low rate was this... it really hurt your score

In your effect u say "Once per turn, send 1 of the monsters used only ever going to be 2 or less cards used to tribute so i don't think once per turn is needed.. especially with the next bit of effect you say to increase atk by 500, till end phase? for remainder of duel? if for rest of duel this card is incredibly op'd...

I say once per turn b/c in most cases there will be 2 tributes. This card can easily be taken out w/ sakeretsu armor, botomless trap hole, or trap hole. Besides, "fighting spirit" can equip to anything and increase its atk by 300 each time a monster is summoned. That's an actual card and it's more powerful than this.

I think this card is quite balanced

The only minor change I'd make is to not allow her ATK increase effect the same turn she was summoned. A monster with 2300 ATK will not last a turn(especially if it presents a threat) against today's game. Preventing the summoned traps from going off also makes it worth the risk of a two tribute summon.(intercept won't activate due to successful summon)

Nothing too powerful, but still a strong card with dedication.

Archived