[JG] Guardian of Forbidden Souls [JG]

JG.

[align=center]78876o.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. While this card is face-up on the field, no monsters from the Graveyard can be Special Summoned to the field by a card effect. When this card inflicts direct damage to a players Life Points, the controller of this card can search their Deck for 1 Spirit monster and add it to their hand.

Rate, Hate and Comment.[/align]

its really good' date=' i dont think there was any OCG errors apart 1 little thing (i might be wrong) but i think it is "Flip Summoned".

Other than that, i like the pic, like the effect, 9.9/10. If that error i said is not an error, then its 10/10

[/quote']

lol, I copied that part from Wikia, so it's not an error.

Interesting Spirit Monster. I like how it directly supports them. I think hes a little underpowered, but a minor attack boost should fix things up. 2450 sounds fair.

Balanced effect is balanced. I like how its sort of a temporary Royal Opression. The secondary search effect is a nice addition as well. Ocg is good but I believe "While this card is face-up on the field, no monsters from the Graveyard can be Special Summoned to the field by a card effect" is worded incorrectly.

The pic is overused quite a bit, not much else to comment about it.

Overall, a pretty nice card.

8/10

Archived