~ DeViLQ8 vs JG ~ [ LOCK ]

.Gideon.

Vote for ..  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote for ..

! Challanged !

- Level 8 effect monster that has to do with Deck Destruction.

- Loser gives 3 reps to winner

- Ends when someone gets 10 votes first/ or 2 days from now

- only votes in the poll are counted

- all YCM rules apply

[align=center]DeViLQ8:

190835i.jpg

[spoiler= lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 5 Zombie-Type monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 4 Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card cannot be attacked if you control Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monster(s). Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can Tribute 1 Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monster you control to send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the ATK of the Tributed monster divided by 100. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, send the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

---------------------------------------

~JG~:

78876z.jpg

[spoiler= lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing the top 5 cards of your Deck from play. If at least 2 of the removed monsters were Insect-Type monsters, the Level of this card becomes 10. When this card destroys an opponents monster, the destroyed monster is sent to your Graveyard. If this card inflicts direct damage to your opponent, you can select 1 monster that was sent to the Graveyard by this cards effect and Special Summon it. The selected card is then destroyed during the End Phase of the turn it was Special Summoned. When this card is destroyed, send the top 10 cards of your opponents Deck to the Graveyard.

[/align]

yes the effects are long, if you have the time to read the effects on both cards, then please vote in the poll, if not, please don't vote ^_^, & your comments are very much appreciated .

I wish you the best of Lucks JG

* Let the contest begin !

The first card seems very anti-productive to zombie decks, and all it does is give you Skull Servant mill.

I really like the second card. It gives insects a neat little niche that they can use. Having my opponents monsters in my graveyard is a cool idea. A little extreme on the mill in the end, since he's so easy to summon, but the guy's not OP.

My vote goes to ~ JG ~

you can build a whole new zombie deck for this card, zombies have good Deck destruction effects, ( Soul Towers ),

and even if u dont have level 2 zombies, when this is destroyed by a card effect it still discards 5 cards from the opponent's deck, just like needle worm but without a flippy.

anyways thanx 4 ur vote ! ^_^

Archived