a Destiny Hero

Nighthawk14

169457i.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn you can, look at the top card of your Deck and call the type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) if you call it right add the card to your hand and this card gains 200 ATK. Call it wrong and you must pay 1000 Life points to add it to your Hand, or send it to the Graveyard.

Well unless you didnt realize Namoblast, he has given image credit and the card does have a drawback "Call it wrong and you must pay 1000 Life Points".

Now to the card, its picture and effect are ok and is pretty good. Maybe change the lvl to 6.

OCG errors - "points" should be "Points". Hand is not capitalised.

7.5/10

OCG fix:

"Once per turn, you can look at the top card of your Deck and call the type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap). If you call it right, add the card to your hand and increase the ATK of this card by 200 points. If you call it wrong, you can send it to the Graveyard or pay 1000 Life points to add it to your hand."

Cool card AND pic. Sometimes I feel the drawback isn't bad enough. Should be half LP or a random discard.

Hunter' date=' the great critisist. Do you ever have anything good to say. ive seen ou say that dumb line so mani times it should be your headline. ""Your card bores me"" lulz

[/quote']

Learn how to type. :P

Nice.

1 word posts = fail unless they benefit the guy who made the card = fail.

Fail.

Your card bores me and has OCG errors.

This.

"Once per turn, you can call a card type (Monster, Spell or Trap). Pick up (not draw) the top card of your Deck. If the card is the called type, add the card to your hand; this card gains 200 ATK. If the card is not the called type, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand. Otherwise, send it to the Graveyard."

9.2/10, because Diamond Dude is greased-up sex in can.

Archived