Zone Fusion set - 8/40

Enma Ai

Should i make this a set  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i make this a set

• Yes
    • No

here is my first set, please enjoy and rate (incomplete)

[spoiler=Monster cards]

ie2h4l.jpg

nbb6s.jpg

2643qci.jpg

123299e.jpg

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

123299r.jpg

123299x.jpg

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

123299b.jpg

123299.jpg

[spoiler=Dart - Lord of the fusion] This card is treated as a Fusion monster while in your hand, Deck and Field.This card can only be Special Summoned with the Spell card "The Zone". This monster gains the effect of the Spell or Trap card used to Fusion Summon this card. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle then return this card to your Deck.

[spoiler=Dragonic Fusionist]This card is treated as a Fusion monster while in your hand, Deck and Field.This card can only be Special Summoned with the Spell card "The Zone". This monster gains the effect of the Spell or Trap card used to Fusion Summon this card. During battle between this card and a Warrior monster, this card gains additional ATK equal to half the monsters original ATK. If this card is destroyed by battle then this card is returned to your Deck.

[spoiler=Fusion Knight]This card is treated as a Fusion monster while in your hand, Deck and Field.This card can only be Special Summoned with the Spell card "The Zone". This monster gains the effect of the Spell or Trap card used to Fusion Summon this card. As long as this card is on the Field your opponent cant Special Summon monsters from his/her Extra Deck. If this card is attacked by a Fusion monster, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Fusion Mistress] This card can be treated as any Attribute when targeted by the effect of "The Zone". If a Fusion Zone monster is on your Field then this card is destroyed. Once per turn you can discard your hand to select 1 Spell Card in your Deck and add it to your hand.

Archived