Catman's Daily Dark Synchros (8)

Catman25

[align=center]Chaotix's Tutorial inspired me to make some Dark Synchros, so I made this thread. I will try to update everyday with a new card.

2/27

331d6r8.png

[spoiler=Effect]1 Dark Tuner + 1 or more non-Dark Tuners

When this card is Summoned, destroy all Tuner monsters on the field. Activate one of the following effects:

- Inflict damage equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this card's effect x 600

- Gain Life Points equal to the number of monster's destroyed by this card's effect x 600.

2/28

ogclft.png

[spoiler=Effect]1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to special Summon this card, you must subtract the Level of 1 Dark Tuner monster from the level of 1 non-Tuner monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

All Psychic-Type monsters that are sent to the Graveyard are removed from play. Every time a Psychic-Type monster is removed from play, you can switch the ATK and DEF of 1 monster on the field.

3/1

315g4nq.png

In order to special Summon this card, you must subtract the Level of 1 Dark Tuner monster from the level of 1 non-Tuner monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your opponent's Graveyard. The Summoned monster is not affected by the effects of all Spell and Trap Cards.

3/2

2qsxj88.png

In order to Special Summon this card, you must subtract the Level of 1 Dark Tuner monster from the level of 1 non-Tuner monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

This card gains 500 ATK every time a Thunder-Type monster is discarded. When this card is attacked, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy all Equip Spell Cards on the field.

3/3

fnqt8k.png

In order to Special Summon this card, you must subtract the Level of 1 Dark Tuner monster from the level of 1 non-Tuner monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

When this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card, decrease its ATK by 500. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its DEF by 100. You can remove 1 Trap Card in your Deck from play to inflict 200 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

3/4

iode0j.png

This card's attribute cannot change. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters are treated as DARK monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by battle by a DARK monster. You can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 Continuous Spell of Trap Card on the field.

3/6

25gayoy.png

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a monster on your side of the field is selected as an attack target, you can pay 500 Life Points to switch the attack target to this card.

3/7

e6sob6.png

Credits:

Father Wolf for card pictures.

Chaotix® for Dark Synchro tutorial.[/align]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morpheous Erebos

a little OP'd, Catman. what if you're playing with 4000 LP, you play that card, and (by some strange twist) every card on the field (including your side) is a Tuner? Since 2 Monster Zones are blocked (the monsters needed must be on the field then sacrificed) there is a max damage amount of 4200 LP which equals auto-win.

I guess you're right, but what are the odds of all Tuners? I could change it to all Tuners on either you or your opponent's side of the field, or decrease the damage and increase to like 200. Anyways what do you think of the Daily Dark Synchro thread concept?

That pic is not exactly what I think of when something is corrupted or is a Dark Synchro, seriously it looks like a Fortune Telling Witch. But there is more to a card than pics. I don't know if you know but there is a part of the effect that by being a dark synchro it has to have, it talks about subtracting levels. If you don't state that it won't be able to be summoned since you can't add any two positive numbers together and get negative 3. Also you might want to take the damage/healing down to 500 and include normal monsters because what are the chances that there are enough tuners on the field to do anything substantial. Right now I give it a 4/10 (it can't be summoned) but if you fix it I give you a 7.5/10.

Yugiohfan21 you are waaaay wrong. If your playing with 4k first of, that means its a game with a friend or family, and thats your choice. Second both players must suck or both have a swords of revealing.... active to have both players build up that many tuners without mass special summon. The effect is perfect and its an excellent card. In fact, it REALLY fits because of the difficulty to summon a DS

Guest Morpheous Erebos

I guess you're right' date=' but what are the odds of all Tuners? I could change it to all Tuners on either you or your opponent's side of the field, or decrease the damage and increase to like 200. Anyways what do you think of the Daily Dark Synchro thread concept?

[/quote']

It's great

All Dark Synchros require this text:

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

Tuner monster = Tuner Monster (In this case)

1, not one

Higher Level Dark Synchros are actually harder to get out then lower levels; in this case you require both a Level 8 Dark Tuner with a Level 5 Non-Tuner (or a Level 10 Dark Tuner with a Level 7 Non-Tuner) on the field just to get out this weak monster. Increase it's ATK by a lot and add a few more positive effects. Until then, this is majorly underpowered.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Malevolent Esper is much better. Thank's for taking everyone's advice. You're getting better by the day, but Random is right. Theyre supposed to be a kind of really dark blue, not bright blue.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

excelllent on card#2 aswell. But if anything' date=' again with the difficulty, seems like it needs better effect.

[/quote']

It's not too difficult. A level 7 Dark and Level 2 Non.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Chaotix has a tutorial' date=' you should check it out.

[/quote']

Link me up, Catman *bows head in shame for horribly corny Star Trek reference*

Archived