Ultimate Monster Reborn!

Yuri Shayk

I made this card out of bordom while waiting for comments on my clown set. It think it's OPD and that it would be banned if released but anyway, injoy!

[align=center]

190972x.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card only be activated when you have no monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to select 1 monster in either your oppnent's or your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your side of the field in Attack Position. If "Dark Magician", "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", and "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" that are Special Summoned by this effect are on your field in Attack Position, you win the Duel.

img credit

http://yugiohplaymats.com/images/MonsterRebornMat-copy.gif[/align]

very nice card but too op'd

you could say something like this for the last part of the effect: If "Dark magician", 2 "Blue Eyes White Dragon", and 2"Red Eyes Black Dragon" that are Special Summoned by this effect are on your side of the field in ATK position, you win the duel.

just a friendly suggestion

Wow. Can you say banned? You're right this would be instant banned but I really like it. I also like how it gives us a reason to play some of our old normal monster friends. For a card made out of boredom it is quite nice. I give an 8/10 simply because the instant win effect seems a bit out of place.

Sounds like a Monster Reborning machine rather than an upgraded version. XD Love the art. BTW, you might wanna re-eratta it. It says "If "Dark Magician", "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", and "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" that are Special Summoned by this effect are on your field in Attack Position, you win the Duel." How do you get them all on your field when you're only allowed to use the effect if you have no monsters on your side of the field? :O Dimensionhole or something?

Anyways, OPed but a great, creative card.

Sounds like a Monster Reborning machine rather than an upgraded version. XD Love the art. BTW' date=' you might wanna re-eratta it. It says "If "Dark Magician", "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", and "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" that are Special Summoned by this effect are on your field in Attack Position, you win the Duel." How do you get them all on your field when you're only allowed to use the effect if you have no monsters on your side of the field? :O Dimensionhole or something?

Anyways, OPed but a great, creative card.

[/quote']

Finally someone noticed that. I made the effect like that for a reason. I didn't say anything because like i said i wanted to see who would notice. That being said in my opinion, it wouldn't be OP'd. if u disagree, state why plz. :D

Archived