Cyber Bullying?

Bloodrun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gN84KW7RuU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKaWNGZNyI&feature=related

Lol, what is your guys take on this matter?

Quite frankly, I think it's a bunch of bull crap.

I mean why does it matter if it's online or offline?

Think about it.

It's a hell of a lot easier to ignore a "bully" online then offline.

All these commercials are doing, is giving a reason for kids too grow the balls to say it to someones face. Which in return will, Oh yes, It will, cause more violence in school.

I lol @ fagots who kill themselves over cyber-bullying.

I think it's just the natural way of weeding out cesspools of genes in our online world.

:|

But I don't cyber bully. :?

It's stupid. Bullying is stupid period.

Unless the person being bullied deserves it.

I think it's just the natural way of weeding out cesspools of genes in our online world.

Like say, bullies, that bully bullies?

Like say' date=' bullies, that bully bullies?

[/quote']

Yes.

But I was referring more to the bullies who bully the annoying kid no one likes that tells on you for everything, and thinks he can beat everyone up in a fight when, in reality, he weighs 80 lbs and has incredibly over-sized horned rim glasses with a constant case of the common cold. But not the common cold where they have head-aches. The common cold where they sniff and gurgle when they laugh.

Or bullies who bully people like me who are dicks to everyone. They are also tolerable. :/

[/quote']

Yes.

But I was referring more to the bullies who bully the annoying kid no one likes that tells on you for everything, and thinks he can beat everyone up in a fight when, in reality, he weighs 80 lbs and has incredibly over-sized horned rim glasses with a constant case of the common cold. But not the common cold where they have head-aches. The common cold where they sniff and gurgle when they laugh.

Or bullies who bully people like me who are dicks to everyone. They are also tolerable. :/

Ahh, common 80's movies.

[/quote']

Yes.

Ahh, common 80's movies.

And sadly a reality where I live. :(

[/quote']

Yes.

Ahh, common 80's movies.

Then quit being a dick?

[/quote']

Yes.

Ahh, common 80's movies.

Then quit being a dick?

I'm not talking about me being bullied (which, amazingly, I don't get :?).

I'm talking about having a kid in my class who is the lamest person ever to be, to my disdain, placed upon the face of this earth.

[/quote']

Yes.

Ahh, common 80's movies.

Then quit being a dick?

I'm talking about having a kid in my class who is the lamest person ever to be, to my disdain, placed upon the face of this earth.

Tell him he was adopted because his parents called him a mistake.

If he continues to be lame towards you, tell him you will cut his tongue off, and stick it up his butt hole, so he can taste the sheet that he continuouly spills out of his mouth.

[/quote']

Yes.

Ahh, common 80's movies.

Then quit being a dick?

Tell him he was adopted because his parents called him a mistake.

If he continues to be lame towards you, tell him you will cut his tongue off, and stick it up his butt hole, so he can taste the s*** that he continuouly spills out of his mouth.

I've called him so many names that I'm literally thinking of starting a list.

He's oblivious.

My incredibly funny teacher once said "you can't bully someone for something they can't change" 'cause ya'know if they wanna stop getting bullied, stop what's getting you bullied in the first place =D if it goes along with the quote (see quote above)

My incredibly funny teacher once said "you can't bully someone for something they can't change" 'cause ya'know if they wanna stop getting bullied, stop what's getting you bullied in the first place =D if it goes along with the quote (see quote above)

My incredibly funny teacher once said "you can't bully someone for something they can't change" 'cause ya'know if they wanna stop getting bullied' date=' stop what's getting you bullied in the first place =D if it goes along with the quote (see quote above)[/color']

Why, yes. If I am being bullied by racists because I am black, I will cover myself in paint. If I am being bullied because I am smart, I will immediately sacrifice all of my intelligence to avoid being bullied without a second thought. If I am being bullied for physical weakness, I will dedicate my entire life to weight-lifting and sports. If I am being bullied for liking something unpopular, I will immediately discard my actual interests in order to conform to whatever the local musclehead thinks I ought to like.

...God, you're dumb.

My incredibly funny teacher once said "you can't bully someone for something they can't change" 'cause ya'know if they wanna stop getting bullied' date=' stop what's getting you bullied in the first place =D if it goes along with the quote (see quote above)[/color']

Why, yes. If I am being bullied by racists because I am black, I will cover myself in paint. If I am being bullied because I am smart, I will immediately sacrifice all of my intelligence to avoid being bullied without a second thought. If I am being bullied for physical weakness, I will dedicate my entire life to weight-lifting and sports. If I am being bullied for liking something unpopular, I will immediately discard my actual interests in order to conform to whatever the local musclehead thinks I ought to like.

...God, you're dumb.

Your calling me dumb? I said things you can't change you can't be made fun of... like, I get made fun of because I'm annoying, I choose not to so therefore I accept being made fun of because I can change that about me but I choose not to. Read things carefully before you blather about and make yourself look dumb... by trying to make others look dumb...

Your calling me dumb? I said things you can't change you can't be made fun of... like, I get made fun of because I'm annoying, I choose not to so therefore I accept being made fun of because I can change that about me but I choose not to. Read things carefully before you blather about and make yourself look dumb... by trying to make others look dumb...

...God, you're dumb.

Your premise - that one cannot be bullied for something that one cannot change - is blatantly obviously false. You can be bullied for, say, being black; if some racist bully punches you in the face for being black, then hey, guess what? You just got bullied for something you can't control! Guess your theory doesn't hold up, eh? Actually, I think I already explained this in my last post, but it seems that you're too thick to even read.

Your proposed solution is blatantly obviously stupid. While it might have been vaguely possible had your premise not been horribly flawed (which it was, since you seem incapable of saying anything intelligent), the obvious impracticality of it makes it no more useful than saying "Hey, you can easily avoid bullying! All you need to do is commit suicide!"

Oh, and yeah, I did call you dumb. There are various reasons for this, but the most prominent one is that you are.

Oh Boy. I have been bullied all my life for being 12 years old and being 3ft 6in tall. I am legaly a midget. I can never change that (growth hormones did nothing to me, smart ass) but I can change the things around me? So I became a School Counseler, got Student President of Year 7, and then became the youngest ever Student Counsel SCHOOL President. I was even mentioned in the school's hounour list.

That's how I stopped being bullied.

~Alf~

Archived