My first Gemini!! and now Gemini support set!

Naoki00

Here my newest card, my first gemini! I hope I got it right and hope you all like it. comment/suggestions/help is appreciated.

33243l4.png

And heres the new incarnation of it, with an awesome Ultimate Rare job by Noahyel!

Effect: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face- up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effecy

-When your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to the ATK of the Special Summoned monster. If you activate this effect, you lose Life Points equal to the DEF of the Special Summoned monster.

nice pic, pretty balanced since it can hurt you small OCG errors and as a fan of geminis, i give it 10/10 (9.4/10 if i wasnt).

OCG FIX: This card is treated as a Normal monster while it is in your and, Deck, Graveyard and on the field. During your Main Phase you can Normal Summon this card to have it treated as an Effect monster with this effect:

-When your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can inflict damage equal to the Summoned monsters ATK to your opponents Life Points, then you take damage equal to the summoned monsters DEF.

I actually tried using the enter button to make it look closer to a real Gemini, but the text go so small you couldn't read it, and while I know thats not too much of an issue as long as you post the effect, it just didn't look good to me on a visual stand point so I left it like this.

1 post' date=' and you magically post here...

I suspect something fishy. ;)

Work on your cards, they need some help.

[/quote']

Well if the card needs help, could you point out how?

This is cool.

I'm a huge fan of Gemini's,i even had a Gemini-Monarch Deck.This,aside from the errors people already pointed out,is amazing.You could even chain its effect to Barrel Behind the Door to inflict even more damage.

9/10

Well All my Images come from Photobucket, though some I uploaded to photobucket for ease of location, cropping and sizing. ALL my images can be found there and on the 'not so g-rated' image site Gelbooru, though I always upload them to my photobucket as I said. I can get the URLs for you all if you want, and I actually know a lot of the artwork I use (such as the first two cards) are by the artist Genzoman.

Archived