3 New Cards of Mine XD

火 Neiller 火

here is 3 cards of mine XD and BEFORE YOUR LOOK AT THE CARDS I know that there is words and a border in the pics they're suppose to be like that XD

[spoiler=Cards][spoiler=Neirureru]131044n.jpg

[spoiler=Deragonu]131044x.jpg

[spoiler=Rabrage]131044.jpg

image credit for all 3: went to a section at the following site did the steps provided and it gave me the pics at the end XD http://moria.lotro.com/index_fs.html

The cards can use some re-wording' date=' exp. "This card can only be used to equip a Warrior-Type" sounds better as This card can only be equipped to a Warrior-Type. The pictures are cool and i do like what you are hitting at with the effects so 7/10

[/quote']

The way i worded the cards is how other multiply REAL cards have been worded i double checked be before posting them XD so my ocg is 100% correct XD

Several OCG errors. Mind if I fix your first card's effect:

This card can only be equipped to a Warrior-Type monster. Increase the equipped monster's ATK and DEF by 500 points. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Equip Spell Card on the field.

Changes:

monsters= monster

Increases= Increase

Field= field

Also, these cards are a bit too cheap. Where's the drawback? Anyway, 6/10, since the overall OCG is OK, but the pictures show too much words and does not focus on the weapon itself.

The cards can use some re-wording' date=' exp. "This card can only be used to equip a Warrior-Type" sounds better as This card can only be equipped to a Warrior-Type. The pictures are cool and i do like what you are hitting at with the effects so 7/10

[/quote']

The way i worded the cards is how other multiply REAL cards have been worded i double checked be before posting them XD so my ocg is 100% correct XD

They did at one point but that was when they first came out, now they have changed it so it is a OCG error

Archived