The last warrior

zaradon

Overall idea is unoriginal. Aside from that:

OCG errors. Here's a fixed version:

"If this is the only card in your hand, you can Special Summon it to the field. If you Special Summon this card in this way, draw 1 card."

Also, there is no drawback to this monster. High ATK AND DEF, and an effect which has no catch to it.

Also, wouldn't the attribute be EARTH, since it doesn't have an evil apperance, and it's also a Warrior?

4.6/10

Overall idea is unoriginal. Aside from that:

OCG errors. Here's a fixed version:

"If this is the only card in your hand' date=' you can Special Summon it to the field. If you Special Summon this card in this way, draw 1 card."

Also, there is no drawback to this monster. High ATK AND DEF, and an effect which has no catch to it.

Also, wouldn't the attribute be EARTH, since it doesn't have an evil apperance, and it's also a Warrior?

4.6/10

[/quote']

it isn't only if it gets special summoned in that way you can draw i card.

lol :lol:

That didn't help!

No' date=' it's EPIC!!! Come on!! It doesn't get any better than that!!

[/quote']

Dweller of Parables... actually likes a card? Incredible! This is a major breakthrough in logic alltogether! Those very word's could shift the balance of the world forever! You should be proud of yourself zaradon if you continue to work miracles you may become famed throughout the forum of ycm.

As for the card itself, The effect is cheap, if you combined it with the right cards you'd be drawing cards every single turn. Which would be a heavy boost in a proffesional players deck 6/10 from me sorry.

That didn't help!

[/quote']

Dweller of Parables... actually likes a card? Incredible! This is a major breakthrough in logic alltogether! Those very word's could shift the balance of the world forever! You should be proud of yourself zaradon if you continue to work miracles you may become famed throughout the forum of ycm.

As for the card itself, The effect is cheap, if you combined it with the right cards you'd be drawing cards every single turn. Which would be a heavy boost in a proffesional players deck 6/10 from me sorry.

Mr. Sarcasm says hello.

You spelled professional wrong as well as altogether or all together.

That didn't help!

[/quote']

Mr. Sarcasm says hello.

You spelled professional wrong as well as altogether or all together.

I know, it's 3 a.m here and I haven't had any sleep but we're getting off topic now, this can be settled in pm's. Oh, and tell Mr. Sarcasm I said hai hi.

Archived