My first 10 cards!!!!!!!

Pegasasu

Good pics' date=' but if you are making a Synchro monster it needs a Synchro effect. Normal monsters don't go in realistic cards. But good job for a new guy. 7/10.

[/quote']

GUY?! Not the correct term. And what do you mean normal? Cards without effect? And, I changed a lot of cards and I

made a few new ones.

Well' date=' they're okay. Slight OCG errors. The Synchro's effect is... strange. Not fitting at all. But, it was refreshing for every card not be grossly OPed.

WHAT IS OCG???!!![hr']

good cards 6.5/10

:D

6.5?! Someone gave me a worse report but gave me a 7! Sigh. Whatev.

A few pics are not really good^^ you are a new member like me so you get

7/10

Which ones?

wiked but some ocg errors. mate' date=' i know hey are the most fun to do but strangely every1 here hates normal monsters so dont do too many

[/quote']

I think I changed most of them now. And what is OCG?

OCG = onrignal card grammar.

9/10 good effects but increase the ATK and DEF for the cards.

No it's Official Card Grammar jeroukoo, some major OCG errors, all I can say is that their ok, but you need to know how a Synchro works, most of your OCG errors are needing to Capatilize a few of the key words e.g summon = Summon. Overused images, they're average, 6/10.

• 1 month later...

Whats a synchro effect? And I have a new post that have most of these but edited and a few new cards.

A synchro effect is an effect more powerful than the usual effect that Effect Monster have. Exemple: Stardust Dragon can tribute itself to negate the effect of a card which say "destroy" in its effect.

Exemple of situation: Stardust Dragon can negate the effect of Exiled Force when its Tribute itself to destroy 1 card.

Sorry, I forgot to comment about your cards. :p

*clear throat*

Since its your first cards, I'll not go hard on you... this time.

The pictures for some cards aren't that great, try to find better pictures. Next, there's many OCG errors, I suggest you to take exemples on the real ygo cards on google. Finally, avoid making Normal Monster, don't know why, but there's many persons who don't take lightly the normal monsters, so avoid doing it again.

In conlusion your score for your first cards: 6.1/10

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not spam. I just like pie.

hay mate nice cards well strait off i can tell your new to the game dew to your card effect language also the non effect/normal monsters are way to weak 4 star/levels are normally around 1500 atk/def and 3 star/levels are usally around 1200 atk/def. but u will sometimes find some monsters with really good effects will have a low atk and def

cool check out some of my cards 2 mabey get some ideas c ya

Archived