Heaven and Hell

Kenny Bohner

Okay. I finally finished my entire pack. I have an updated version of the booster pack on the way, so keep checking in. Please rate. Thanks! By the way, all image credit goes to Google, with the exception of Gates to Heaven, which goes to Wikimedia.

231220d.jpg

231220y.jpg

231220.jpg

231220.jpg

231220o.jpg

231220h.jpg

231220.jpg

231220q.jpg

231220i.jpg

231220t.jpg

231220.jpg

231220.jpg

231220j.jpg

231220z.jpg

231220hdb.jpg

231220v.jpg

231220c.jpg

231220w.jpg

231220n.jpg

231220nax.jpg

231220.jpg

231220k.jpg

231220l.jpg

So, uh, there you go. I've got an attachment so you can see the pack itself. Also, I've got a Dark Synchro version of Rasheif. There you go. Enjoy!post_231220_1235830077_50f3a614fa308d94ec83b900f0ea4ec0_thumb.attach

Most of these Cards are op a Level 4 monster with 2000 ATK and DEF is too much and some Cards are just useless like Angel Warrior their is no use in using him over your overpowered Heaven... and Hell.

Are you aware that your Synchro summon is limited by using just 2 monsters? Unless that is what you wanted change it to something like 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The Dragon of The Balance would also destroy himself with that effect rending The Dragon Attacks totaly useless since the monster it need does not stay on the field.

Also the Balance does not have a summoning meaning the dragon can not be summoned anyway.

Gates of Heaven is just overpowered as it keeps raising your Life and special summoning Monsters without any drawback.

OCG Errors:

One = 1

As a Final note don't forget image Credits as it is very mean to do so.

Most of these Cards are op a Level 4 monster with 2000 ATK and DEF is too much and some Cards are just useless like Angel Warrior their is no use in using him over your overpowered Heaven... and Hell.

Are you aware that your Synchro summon is limited by using just 2 monsters? Unless that is what you wanted change it to something like 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The Dragon of The Balance would also destroy himself with that effect rending The Dragon Attacks totaly useless since the monster it need does not stay on the field.

Also the Balance does not have a summoning meaning the dragon can not be summoned anyway.

Gates of Heaven is just overpowered as it keeps raising your Life and special summoning Monsters without any drawback.

OCG Errors:

One = 1

As a Final note don't forget image Credits as it is very mean to do so.

Well, look, you critical know-nothing, first of all, learn to spell. Second of all, I realized about the Synchro guys long ago. I just don't want them to be to OPed. As for Angel Warrior and Heaven... and Hell, if you'd have noticed that this is a freaking pack, you'd realize that, "Hey, the odds of landing a Heaven... and Hell are pretty freaking slim! I checked out the thing with the The Balance issue, and, surprise surprise, you're wrong. The Dragon Attacks is meant to be double-edged. And The Gates of Heaven is meant to be OPed. If god cards are supposed to be all-powerful, shouldn't the place they reside in be? And as for the level four issue, that's like saying, "Why use Celtic Guardian over Insect Knight?" You freaking DON'T! The only semi-valid point you have is image credit. It goes to Google Images. For that, I apologize. So, my advice to you, mister Zini, is to stop being so cynical.

Well, look, you critical know-nothing, first of all, learn to spell.

I didn't want to insult you in anyway I was just giving you my thoughts about your Cards. You are also right that my English is pretty bad.

Second of all, I realized about the Synchro guys long ago.

I asked if you are aware of this since I don't know anything about you it could have been a mistake. Because of that I asked you.

As for Angel Warrior and Heaven... and Hell, if you'd have noticed that this is a freaking pack, you'd realize that, "Hey, the odds of landing a Heaven... and Hell are pretty freaking slim!

I don't get this. While it is true that their are only a few ways to search him in a deck but this still does not change the fact that this card is OP

If you mean that the chances are to small to get one of these cards when you would buy this pack then it would also not change the fact that it is OP.

The Dragon Attacks is meant to be double-edged.

I was just pointing out that their is a flaw with the set of these 3 cards. And that the text on this need to be changed. As you have seen for yourself my English is bad that is why I didn't fix it myself.

On your Dragons text you write this card cannot be summoned except by the effect of "The Balance". This Spell Card does not summon anything it will only prevent monster with a different attribute to be summoned. Because of this you cannot that dragon and since you can't summon him you can't use the Trap.

And The Gates of Heaven is meant to be OPed.

Ok if this is want you wanted.

And as for the level four issue, that's like saying, "Why use Celtic Guardian over Insect Knight?" You freaking DON'T!

This is the question I was asking. Why use Angel Warrior over Heaven... and Hell?

So, my advice to you, mister Zini, is to stop being so cynical.

I just can say it again I just gave my you my thoughts about your cards nothing more nothing less their was no insult intended.

Well' date=' look, you critical know-nothing, first of all, learn to spell.[/quote']

I didn't want to insult you in anyway I was just giving you my thoughts about your Cards. You are also right that my English is pretty bad.

Second of all, I realized about the Synchro guys long ago.

I asked if you are aware of this since I don't know anything about you it could have been a mistake. Because of that I asked you.

As for Angel Warrior and Heaven... and Hell, if you'd have noticed that this is a freaking pack, you'd realize that, "Hey, the odds of landing a Heaven... and Hell are pretty freaking slim!

I don't get this. While it is true that their are only a few ways to search him in a deck but this still does not change the fact that this card is OP

If you mean that the chances are to small to get one of these cards when you would buy this pack then it would also not change the fact that it is OP.

The Dragon Attacks is meant to be double-edged.

I was just pointing out that their is a flaw with the set of these 3 cards. And that the text on this need to be changed. As you have seen for yourself my English is bad that is why I didn't fix it myself.

On your Dragons text you write this card cannot be summoned except by the effect of "The Balance". This Spell Card does not summon anything it will only prevent monster with a different attribute to be summoned. Because of this you cannot that dragon and since you can't summon him you can't use the Trap.

And The Gates of Heaven is meant to be OPed.

Ok if this is want you wanted.

And as for the level four issue, that's like saying, "Why use Celtic Guardian over Insect Knight?" You freaking DON'T!

This is the question I was asking. Why use Angel Warrior over Heaven... and Hell?

So, my advice to you, mister Zini, is to stop being so cynical.

I just can say it again I just gave my you my thoughts about your cards nothing more nothing less their was no insult intended.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I got sort of hot-headed. I thought these were pretty good, you know? Just knocked me down a notch. Like I said, my bad.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I got sort of hot-headed. I thought these were pretty good, you know? Just knocked me down a notch. Like I said, my bad.

Don't worry on that part just keep working on these cards and they will be pretty good :)

Archived