Yugioh's Dawn of Awakening. Chapt 5 added!

iAmNateXero

Hey guys, firts fan fic i ever posted, stay true and comment. Also know that i LIVE off POSSITIVE FEED BACK and DIE to NEGATIVE FEED BACK so if you dont want to GO TO JAIL for MURDER 1 than.... o.O Lol Okay, here it is.....

Egypt, 500 A.D.

A hot and hummid summer day never fails to amaze anyone in the dessert. Dryness is no longer a word, but a way of life. Stillness is no longer a sound, but a religion; and thirst is simply the beggining of the end.

"Thorn! Put that book down and keep alive! We're almost there! Just look at all the pyrimid turtles!"

"Okay, whatever! Just let me know when we get there. This Desert Sunlight is killing me. And who forgot to water the Lacooda's?!" The land around them began to come alive as the pyrimid turtles roamed the land. The trees danced softly and slowly, and one could swear they saw the Emissary of the Oasis, a beatiful spirt ment to guid missleaded travlers of the dessert.

"Well boys... and gal, we made it. Welcome to the Pharaohs Tomb. Cliff, i want you to go around the peremiter and secure a full sweep. Gorg your with me. Thorn! I want you and Yellow to stay out here and wait for cliff. When finnishes advance forward. Got it?"

"Hey! How come you never call me by my name Don?!"

"Because you havent earned it Yellow, now stay on task. Thorn i want you to keep him out of trouble."

"Relax Chick, Thorn will protect ya, and when i get back ill even show you somthing cool wit that hammer of yours."

"Okay Bro, at least YOU are always lookin out for me."

"Enough! Dark Scorpion's Out!" And with that said Don and Gorg move into the Tomb and cliff began his search.

"This Bites, im always out here waiting." Chick angrly walks around in circles. Eventualy he finds himself a rock to sit on.

"Well it's no picnic for me either kid. Babysitting the worlds fastest chicken and all." Thorn puts her hand on her hips and quietly waits for Cliff. Mean while inside the Tomb...

"Hey Don, ya think those rummors are true?"

"You mean the ones about the the spirits?"

"No the ones where people mummify the food for the Pharaohs, im starving."

"You gotta be joking me, and wouldn't the food be almost a thousand years old?"

"Well, if they mummified wine and cheese it be aged to perfection"

"Gorg, just keep your eyes on the prize and leave the thinkin to me, kay?"

"Is Cliff done yet? This rock is hurting my ass."

"Well nobody told you to sit on any rocks, and if he was done, wouldnt he be here by now?"

"I guess, but... wooah!" The rock under Chick began to rise and move around violently. "Oh my Gawd?! What the hell is that?!" Chick jumps up and pulls out his mallet.

"Relax its just a pyrimid turtle, and there not even... Chick whatch out!" Thorn jups into the air and hurls a loud crack of her rose whip down onto the turtles back. Chick begans to shack panicly. "Oh great, i guess ill handlis by myself. Thorn continues to crack her whip until the pyrimid turtle fell.

"Hey Thorn! i just finnished... What the hell have you done?!"

"Huh? Nothing... I just killed a pyrimid turtle is all."

"Thats all?! Havent you heared the rummors?! When a turtle is injured they normaly sing a song, we call it the Call of the mummy."

"You actualy belive stuff like that? Well this bad boy didn't have time to sing. He went out clean."

"Well consider yourself lucky. C'mon lets move inside."

End of chapter one

Chapter 2

"Gorg stay on your toes, i dont like this one bit."

"Ah whats the matter Don? Its dark, damp, cool... reminds me of Thorns room."

" It just doesnt add up, this place is suposed to guard the Pharaoh, yet we havent came across a trap yet."

"Count your blessings, mabey cliff is handling that."

"Cliff is great and all, but hell he doesnt even move that fast. Also notice how clean this place is, you can almost eat off the floor."

"So what are you saying?"

"Sombody's been here long before us."

The floors shined of gold, a rusty smell and metalic feeling surrounded them ever so tightly. Don and Gorg managed to make there way to the end of what seemed like a mile long walkway when the finaly came across a statue of pure gold. It had eyes of red ruby's while holding what seemed to be a garnet.

"Hey Don check this out. Im sure this would fetch us a few duckets."

"Don't touch anything Gorg, im serious nothing makes sence anymore."

"Ah whats the matter Donny, this is just our lucky day." Gorg reached for the statue when an ere sound creeped from nowhere. "What the hell was that?"

"Gorg are you okay? Hey look out!" Gorg turned around and the statue's eyes glowed bright red. The orb glowed vigorusly. The Statue began to shake violently. You can feel the vibration of this terrific event from miles away.

"Hey! Shut up won't you!" Gorg threw down his hammer rapidly, shatering the statue into many peices. At that instant a cobra jumped up and attacked Gorg's left arm, right below his scorpion tatoo. "Bastard! Get off!" Gorg snatched the cobra off his arm and threw it to the ground. With one Stomp of his foot, the cobra splattered everywhere.

"Ah, you idiot! I told you not to mess with that. Fawk!"

"Ah, where's Thorn? i... i... i dont feel so hot..." Gorg vomited while colapsing on the floor. Don droped to his knee and held out Gorg's arm.

"sheet, this isn' good at all." Gorgs arm began to swell up badly, the inside where he was bitten began to throb and move around. Gorg had completly passed out now and Don was out of options. He ran back as fast as he could. The halway felt as though it went on forever. "THORN! ... CLIFF.... YELLOW! Fawk! where could they be?!"

"Hey did you guys here anything?" Thorn asked while looking around.

"I aint here nothin" said Chick walking lightly, almost like he was creeping.

"Wait! There it is again! I know im not crazy." Thorn ran after the sound.

"Damn, are you trying to set off traps?!" Cliff began to chase after Thorn when a dustshoot opend right under his feet.

"CLIFF!" Chick yelled out throwing out his arm, but simply just not fast enough. "Thorn! Help! Cliff is traped!" Thorn was already gone, Chick was now on his own.

Huffing and puffing now Thorn managed to make her way down the extremly dark hallway where she spots Don bent over and out of breath. "What... happened to you?"

"Not me... Gorg... He's in trouble." Together they race back down the hallway where Don had last left Gorg. To their surprise Gorg was gone and a trail of blood had stoped up against a wall. "Gorg? Where are you? GORG!"

End of Chapter 2

Egypt, 2007

Xac: Ha! and thats game! (LP 200 , 0)

???: Urg i cant believe i keep loosing to that damn Neo!

Xac: Well at 1700 ATK i cant blame you. He is pretty impresive.

???: No thats not it, how are my super chocoalate cards loosing to such a whimp?! I mean i had Cyber Dragon at 2100, than my Empress mantice is at 2200. I just can't believe i keep loosing.

Xac: Look Common, it doesnt take strong monster to win. All it takes is a little strategy, realy my shrink was the only thing going for me.

Common: Mabey your right. I just gotta get my head in the duel more often.

Teacher: No, I suggest you get your Heads into those books. Now pay atention we're comming up to the Tomb now where the great Pharoah of Egypt is burried.

Tim: I cant belive we're wasting a trip to come to the desert instead of going to some place exciting like Japan.

Teacher: And what does Japan have that are just so much more exciting than a 2000 year old tomb?

Tim: The "X-Games"

Sue: Please, its the asian persuasion he wants, or i guess calling them the "X-Games" is a more appropriate term for it.

Tim: Bite me Sue!

Sue: Get Bent!

Tim: Sure thing, just let me know when you wanna set a date.

Common: Teacher, are we actualy going to be able to go inside the tomb?

Teacher: Yes we are, now everybody i want you on your P's and Q's Today. Compus and Maps out!

Everybody leaves the tour bus and prepares themselves at the entrance of the tomb.

Xac: Hey, Common, um i never asked you before, but why do they call you Common?

Common: Its a long story i'd realy just not like to talk about.

Xac: Okay

Common: I said I didn't wanna talk about it.

Xac: And i respect your feelings.

Common: Fine! If your gonna keep pestering me about it i guess i just have to tell you. When i was a young boy both my mother and father dies to a great fire back in Delaware. That day i ran away from home because i didnt want to get put into a foster home or anything like that. While living on my own i would do ob jobs to get by. People would laugh at me because i didnt belong or i didnt fit in. So i decided to look the part. I started dressing like everybody else and eventualy i did do that, i blended in. I was just like everybody else, common. But thats not what i wanted to be. I wanted to be different, So i decided to try somthing new, somthing to build upon. And thats when i met you. You had everything i wanted, the family, the lifestyle, the friends, and the skills. And although your my friend, you make me feel like an underdog all over again. I think thats what i always wanted, the Heart of the underdog.

Xac: Wow there's jus so much i still dont know about you, and yet so little time to waste. C'mon lets get ahead of the line.

Teacher: Okay class listen up! Your pairings are Tim and Sue...

Tim and Sue: WHAT?! YOU GOTTA BE JOKING ME! HEY WHATS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN?! YEAH YOU HEARD ME!

Teacher: Xac and Common, Joes and Drake, Tia and Tamera.....

After about 10 minnutes of pairings

Teacher: Okay everybody set? I want you all back here in two hours

Students: Okay!

Teacher: Remember to write down what you find, there will be a test on all findings.

Students: Okay!

Teacher: And don't get....

Students: OKAY MS. B!

Teacher: ... lost ... okay have fun!

Sue: Hey wait for me, were suposed to do this together!

Tim: Well if you cant keep up than its not my fault, slow poke!

Xac: We should follow him, make sure he doesnt do somthing dum like eat the mummified food.

Common: Yeah, Sue wanna come with us?

Sue: Na, ill just wait for the idiot to tire himself out. Im sure he'll be running back screaming in about an hour.

About half and hour inside the cave, Xac and Common finaly catches up with Tim

Tim: Hey Looser, wanna duel?

Xac: Are you crazy? We have to collect data for the test. Besides even if i wanted to kick your sorry behind, i forgot my Duel disk.

Common: Hey dont talk about him like that. Ill kick your sorry ass.

Tim: Yeah, fine than Bring it on!

End of Chapter 3

Tim: Okay Show Time! Jumps back and activates duel Disk

Common: Better belive it! Jumps in the air, does a spin 5 cards comes out of his duel disk, he snatches them from the air and lands on one knee.

Tim: Too flashy for a guy about to loose. Ill start! *Life 6000* I'll summon Cannon Soldier (D/4/Robo/effect/1400A/1300D) and set three cards.

Common: Okay! My turn. *Life 6000* Ill summon Celtic Guardian (E/4/WAR/Norm/1400A/1200D) Next i'll activate Broken Bamboo Sword.

Tim: HA HA HA! You activated a card that does nothing? You gotta be the stupidest Duelist ever!.

Common: Shad up! Ill than set 2 cards and end my turn.

Tim: Ha Foolish mistake, Durring your end Phase ill activate my Scape Goats! Now i'll draw to start my turn. Ill use my Cannon Soldier's effect and launce all my goats at you.

Common: URG! Common covers his face as explosions surround him *Life 4000*

Tim: But thats not all, now ill activate my Magical Stone Excavation. This allows me to gain back my scape goats. Since i didn't summon, ill repeat what i had just done. Activate scape goats. Cannon soldier Launch.

Common: AHH! cover his face once again *Life 2000* Urg since you have no cards left in your hand, im guessing its my turn? Ill go!

Ill summon Brave Stallion.

Tim: okay ill activate Just Deserts!

Common: Urg! that is just like you not to fight. *Life 1000* Ill use my Barve stallion's effect to Equip it to my celtic Guardian. (Atk 1900) Now Celtic Guardian! GO! Attack that Cannon Soldier! Cannon Soldier explodes and Tim raise his arm in defence. *Tim's Life 5500* Okay Now thanks to my brave stalion's Special ability I get to Special summon Gaia the Fierce Knight from my deck. (E/7/war/norm/2300A/2100D) Now ill have him attack you directly! The Firece knight Leaps into the air as he hurls his javelin into tim's chest. *Tim's Life is 3200*

Tim: My Turn ill activate Call of the haunted and special summon my Cannon soldier. Now ill activate my Monster Gate! I offer my Soldier to special summon what ever monster I pick up. Tim throws 4 cards off the top of his deck and Special Summons... Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys! (F/8/WB/Effect/2400A/1600D) Now go attack that celtic guardian! Celtic guardian Flips off of the brave stallion and lands on his knee. *Commons Life 500*

Common: Urg. My move. I'll activate my face down card Summoners Art! I search my deck and add Cyber-Tech Alligator to my hand. Now Ill activate Ancient Rules! Special summoning my Cyber-Tech Alligator! (W/5/Robo/Norm/2500A/1600D) Finaly ill activate Soul-Absorbing Bamboo Sword Now go Cyber-Tech Destroy that chicken! The Phoenix Explodes and Tim stands guard. *Tim's life 3100* Now Celtic guardian Attack! Celtic Guardian Leaps into the air, does a summer sult and hurls a slash into tim's chest. *Tim's Life 1700* Game!

Tim: What do you mean game? im Still in it, i have 1700 life left. My move! Urg... what the heck my Dueldisk is stuck. It wont allow me to draw a flippin card!

Common: Its not stuck, thats my bamboo swords special efect. You cant draw after getting hit with it.

Tim: No... ive lost, i have no cards on the field or in my hand. Tim shuts off his duel disk. Accepting defeat.

End of chapter 4

Chapter 5

Tim: Aww that was embarising, has anybody seen Sue?

Xac: Yeah, you totaly left her behind, dont you remember?

Tim: I dont, mabey i better get back there and find her.

A LOUD SCREAM

Common: Hey isn't that Sue?

Tim: Yeah i know that scream from anywhere. I'll be back. Tim runs into the direction of the scream.

Xac: Hey nice duel back there. You realy held it down.

Common: Yeah, but i didn't even get to use my strong monsters.

Xac: What are you talking about? You were obviously dueling with them the entire time.

Common: Well, its not the ones i wanted to use. C'mon we realy gotta hurry up and find somthing for the test.

Tim: SUE! Where are you!

Sue: AHHHH! I'm over here! Hurry, Help!

Tim: I'm comming, just gimme a sec... Holy Crap! Whats that!

Sue: AHHH! Sue is standing ontop of what seem's to be a base where a statue once was.

Tim: Holly cow, is that a snake?!

Sue: Please just get rid of it. Im slipping off this thing!

Tim: Alright, just gimme a second. Tim took off his duel disk and started swing it around. His cards started flying out everywhere, but the snake got scared and slithered away. There Your all... The statue tilts over and sue is sent flying landing ontop of Tim.

Sue: Oh thank you so much. Thank... Tim is knocked out cold. HEY! WAKE UP WHEN IM BEING NICE TO YOU! Sue elbows Tim in the forehead.

Tim: OW! What the heck was that for? Get off me! Tim stands up and dusts himself off. Ah! My cards! there gonna get ruined in this dusty old place. Can you please help me?

Sue: I guess. You did kinda save me and all. Together the begain to gather cards, occasionaly acidently touching hands.

Common: Hey Xac, check this out. There's blood on this wall.

Xac: Are you serious? I gotta see that.

Common: Hey look, see its realy old and dry, but its definatly blood.

Xac: Yeah im gonna take a picture of this. Together they begain to walk away, but Xac slips. Ow!

Common: Hey are you okay?

Xac: Yeah, im cool. I just... Xac notices somthing sticking to his shoe. Hello? Hey, its a YuGiOh card. Is this one of yours?

Common: No its definatly not one of mines. Hmmm... Xac holds up what is Don Zaloog

Sue: Here you go. All set.

Tim: Thanks, but... these aren't mines.

Sue: Huh, well i guess there yours now.

Tim: I guess Tim holds out what is Chick the Yellow and Ryu Kokki

End of Chapter 5

Archived