david 10101

Who's Card Is Better  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who's Card Is Better

• david 10101
    • Splapp-Me-Do

Rules

1. No Spamming Or Flaming Or Swearing.

We Chated Over The MSN And We Have Decided To Have A 1 On 1. Winner Gets 3 Reps And The Loser Gets None. Please Do Not Vote Until Splapp-Me-Do Has Given Me His Card.

EDIT: Plz Wait For The Effect.

[spoiler=david 10101's Card]

104931e.jpg

[spoiler= Lore]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. When this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, before damage calculation inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. During your End Phase, Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, except by its own effect, you can Special Summon 1 card with 2000 ATK or less from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Splapp-Me-Do's]

33p9e9f.png

[spoiler=Lore]

Coming Soon

Splapp's card says *1000 which means X1000 making it uber OP'ed

david's card is a Yubel replica with slight changes

OCG errors on both.

Splapps pic would be good if uploaded as .png, but the current quality is terrible.

Davids pic is nice.

Im gonna have to go with Splapp on this one, as the un-OP'd part of it is quite original.

Oh, look. It's the Yubel clone again.

Eleis is neat. However, Gorz is very broken and making him easily searchable just by having a Dark on the field is pretty OP, especially since you can then synchro into something afterwords since she's a level 2 tuner. For everyone who's being stupid, it's obviously not the damage x 1000. Her attack would be in the millions. It's damage +1000. The card shows a lot of originality, and though I feel it's kind of broken, it gets my vote.

OCG errors on both.

Splapps pic would be good if uploaded as .png' date=' but the current quality is terrible.

Davids pic is nice.

Im gonna have to go with Splapp on this one, as the un-OP'd part of it is quite original.

[/quote']

a) It is a png.

b) It IS a +.

c) Next time, wait for the effect

d) Here it is:

When you recieve damage while your opponent controls a face up monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's ATK is equal to the damage you recieved +1000. By paying 600 Life Points while you control a face-up DARK monster, you can add 1 'Gorz the Emissary of Darkness' from your Deck to your hand. If this card is Special Summoned, it is treated as a Level 2 Tuner while it is face up on your field.

you recieved +1000

For everyone who's being stupid' date=' it's obviously not the damage x 1000. Her attack would be in the millions. It's damage +1000.

[/quote']

Thank you =D

OCG errors on both.

Splapps pic would be good if uploaded as .png' date=' but the current quality is terrible.

Davids pic is nice.

[/quote']

a) It is a png.

b) It IS a +.

d) Here it is:

When you recieve damage while your opponent controls a face up monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's ATK is equal to the damage you recieved +1000. By paying 600 Life Points while you control a face-up DARK monster, you can add 1 'Gorz the Emissary of Darkness' from your Deck to your hand. If this card is Special Summoned, it is treated as a Level 2 Tuner while it is face up on your field.

you recieved +1000

For everyone who's being stupid' date=' it's obviously not the damage x 1000. Her attack would be in the millions. It's damage +1000.

[/quote']

Thank you =D

a) Then that is one crap picture

b) It's NOT a + on the card so don't even try to lie. You know that is an asterix so don't be stupid. Luckily, you can post effects and change whatever wording you want and you changed the * to +. That's OK to do but don't even try to say that's a + on the actual card -.-

c) Nope. Your fault for not PMing the effect with it so don't try to blame the voters for your stupidity. Obviously if there is no lore at that time we will read the effect on the card.

d) Owned.

OCG errors on both.

Davids pic is nice.

[/quote']

a) It is a png.

b) It IS a +.

d) Here it is:

you recieved +1000

[/quote']

Thank you =D

b) It's NOT a + on the card so don't even try to lie. You know that is an asterix so don't be stupid. Luckily, you can post effects and change whatever wording you want and you changed the * to +. That's OK to do but don't even try to say that's a + on the actual card -.-

c) Nope. Your fault for not PMing the effect with it so don't try to blame the voters for your stupidity. Obviously if there is no lore at that time we will read the effect on the card.

d) Owned.

a) Then YCM's CM fails. That's what you mean?

b) Asterisks aren't equal with letters. a => *. How would it be the same height?

c) Nope. Your fault for not using the common sense you have. (if any)

d) Owned.

Besides, YCM has to shrink the text so it fits. (see d) )

OCG errors on both.

Davids pic is nice.

[/quote']

a) It is a png.

b) It IS a +.

d) Here it is:

you recieved +1000

[/quote']

Thank you =D

d) Owned.

a) Then YCM's CM fails. That's what you mean?

b) Asterisks aren't equal with letters. a => *. How would it be the same height?

c) Nope. Your fault for not using the common sense you have. (if any)

d) Owned.

Besides, YCM has to shrink the text so it fits. (see d) )

You think that's ownage? If you owned anyone you owned yourself.

a) I know YCM's pic uploading is bad but not as bad as your pic so don't blame YCM

b) I wasn't speaking anything about flipp'n heights

c) You are so stupid, you always think your right. Oh, so because you forget to post the effect we don't have common sense -.- You fail badly

d) You make me lol. Owned.

Ended. (Period) Use your common sense (if YOU have any) If you feel the urge for a useless comeback PM me instead of spamming up this thread.

I know YCM shrinks it's text by an asterix is high up in the air with 6 lines. Stop lying. The only person your fooling is yourself. Your ego is too big, (If you know what that is), you can't always get everything right you know. Accept your mistake instead of lying, lying makes you look like an even bigger fool. >.>

Case Closed.

[/topic]

Yeah. I know you intended it to be + one ruddy thousand. Still doesn't change my mind. -.-

On the card is an asterix. I know that. You do to. It's not the mistakes fault I pick david's card instead though.

Don't believe me?

Her's the pic inside mah Card Maker (ignore the MSN convo at the bottom lol:)

[spoiler=End.]

5zl8on.png

Archived