my new cards please rate /10

alpha1234

this is my new cards an entire dragon set hope you like this time

thankyou everybody who gave me help with OCG especially tommers2008

this dragon set comprises of 1 syncro monster, 1 ritual monster, 1 fusion monster, at least 15 effect monsters, 2 or more spells and 2 or more traps

as i am not very good at creating spells or traps

hope everybody enjoys please rate and any feedback will be accepted

LAVA DRAGON LV1

235738f.jpg

When this card is Attacked in face down Defence Position you can Special Summon Lava Dragon LV5 to your side of the field and designate it as the target.

all picture credit goes to google and deviant art

LAVA DRAGON LV5

235738a.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned you can Special Summon 1 Lava Dragon LV8 from your hand or deck in Attack Position on your side of the field

LAVA DRAGON LV8

235738.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned only you can Special Summon 1 Ancient Lava Dragon from your hand or deck in face up Attack Position on your side of the field

ANCIENT LAVA DRAGON

235738p.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned only inflict 2000 Points of Direct Damage to your Opponents Life Points

TREE DWELLING DRAGON

235738w.jpg

When this card is Ritual Summoned to your side of the field in face up Attack Position increase this cards ATK by 100 for every Dragon-Type Monster in your graveyard

TREE DWELLER CALLING

235738l.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Tree Dwelling Dragon" you must also offer Monsters whose total stars equal 6 or more

THE RAGE OF DRAGONS

235738r.jpg

Increase The ATK of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field by 200 and lower there DEF by 100

LIGHTNING DRAGON

235738s.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

RED EYES SHADOW DRAGON

235738l.jpg

When this Monster is Normal Summoned in face up Defence Position destroy one Monster card your Opponent controls regardless of Position

HOLY SKY DRAGON

235738b.jpg

When this card is normal summoned in face up Attack Position you can Special Summon upto 2 more Holy Sky Dragon's from your Hand or Deck in face up Attack Position

ULTIMATE HOLY SKY DRAGON

235738d.jpg

When this card is Fusion Summoned in face up Attack Position Return 1 Holy Sky Dragon to the field in face up Attack Position from the graveyard

DRAGON'S EGGS

235738h.jpg

while this card remains face up on the field all Dragon-Type Monsters cannot be destroyed all damage calculations are made as normal

CLOUD DRAGON

235738m.jpg

A dragon formed of thousands of clouds Attacks with a variety of powers

RED EYES WATER DRAGON

235738n.jpg

This monster can only be Special Summoned by Removing from play 1 Red Eyes Shadow Dragon

RED EYES THUNDER DRAGON

235738r.jpg

This Monster can only be Special Summoned if you have "Red Eyes Water Dragon" face up in Attack Mode

DRAGON HUNTER

235738k.jpg

Once per turn choose a Dragon-Type monster your Opponent controls and reduce its ATK to 0

DRAGON REINCARNATION

235738s.jpg

Return one Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand

DRAGON OF THE DEEP

235738a.jpg

A dragon imprisoned a millenium ago awakens to take revenge

FACE OF THE DRAGON

235738h.jpg

This card is used to Equip 1 dragon-Type monster on your side of the field, this card gains 1000 ATK Points and loses 1000 DEF Points

TRAP REMOVAL

235738o.jpg

This card can only be activated During your Opponents Draw Phase, Look at your Opponents deck and remove from play all Trap Cards your Opponent also does the same to your deck

This will be updated has soon as i have more dragons to post

Before I start please note that my OCG is pretty bad and all I can give is my opinion about it so it may not be 100% correct.

These are to much for me to review them at once. So far the OCG is not the best and the effects are weird and not completely thought out.

For example your Lava Dragon LvL 1 would special summon Lava Dragon LvL 5 which would instantly trigger his ability and special summon Lava Dragon LvL 8 which would also trigger its effect and summon Ancient Lava Dragon.

So by just one attack you summon 3 monster and deal 2000 damage to your opponent that is op but it will be fine if you add some text that these effects are executed on t he next turn or something like that.

You should take a look at this Link to see how Lv Monsters work.

Tree Dwelling Dragon and his summon card are ok.

Rage of the Dragon seems kinda useless to me 200 ATK more is not much but since it is a field spell it can be abused to destroy other field spells. I suggest increasing the ATK bonus to 400.

Lightning Dragon is a bit disappointing a Synchro Monster without effect? Why?

Red Eyes Shadow Dragon the picture is extremely overused I have seen it on like 12 other cards the last month. The OCG is also pretty messed up on this on.

When this Monster is Normal Summoned in face up Defence Position destroy one Monster card your Opponent controls regardless of Position.

Here how I would write it:

When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy 1 face-down card on the field.

I do the rest later and on the first look I would rate this set 2/10 because of the messed up effects.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived