Gena, Heavenly Angel of Death

Future L

OCG Fix:

"This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. If this card battles a DARK monster, all Battle Damage to the controller of this card becomes 0 until the end of your next turn. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for the Fusion Summon of this card from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position."

I like the idea. This would be a staple in Chaos decks. Fuse this, summon Chaos Sorceror, slap. GREAT card. As others have said, your pic needs resizing. I don't think a background is neccessary for this card. Looks better in a white. :)

as a result of battle by battle

"As a result of battle" is correct. By battle is not.

actually by battle is correct so don't try correct me when your wrong....

And you're ocg fix is flawed, you don't no if he intended to cancel all battle damage you have wrote cancels just damage to cards controller, he might not have meant that... Also its not "When" its If.. Because you don't no if the card is going to get destroyed..

So before you correct other people make sure you are correct, or you fail, which by this instance you have...

actually by battle is correct so don't try correct me when your wrong....

And you're ocg fix is flawed' date=' you don't no if he intended to cancel all battle damage you have wrote cancels just damage to cards controller, he might not have meant that... Also its not "When" its If.. Because you don't no if the card is going to get destroyed..

So before you correct other people make sure you are correct, or you fail, which by this instance you have...

[/quote']

I used my UFO Turtle card for the eratta. It says "Destroyed as a result of battle" so I am prettty sure it's accurate. If not, my card might be out of date.

I don't care if I "fail" since I know I'm just trying my best.

Archived