Magic card for water decks

Oooxp

232816.jpg

Good OCG, but a few slips. Heres a fix:

"This card can only be activated when "Umi" is face-up on your side of the field. Apply the following effects based on the number of cards on your side of the field:

- If there are 2 cards excluding "Umi" on your side of the field, you can destroy two cards on the field. Afterward, return "Umi" on your side of the field to your deck. Shuffle the Deck afterwards, then draw 1 card.

- If there are less than 2 cards excluding "Umi" on your side of the field, draw 1 card."

The art reminds me of Convulsion of Nature. ^_^ I think your art is pretty nice compared to mine. :) You have unlimited potential, good effort.

232816.jpg

Good OCG' date=' but a few slips. Heres a fix:

"This card can only be activated when "Umi" is face-up on your side of the field. Apply the following effects based on the number of cards on your side of the field:

- If there are 2 cards excluding "Umi" on your side of the field, you can destroy two cards on the field. Afterward, return "Umi" on your side of the field to your deck. Shuffle the Deck afterwards, then draw 1 card.

- If there are less than 2 cards excluding "Umi" on your side of the field, draw 1 card."

The art reminds me of Convulsion of Nature. ^_^ I think your art is pretty nice compared to mine. :) You have unlimited potential, good effort.

[/quote']

ty for the advice, i made some modifications myself

Archived