Slipknot - Before I Forget

Ezio

Do you like this song?!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this song?!

• Hell YEAH!
    • No WAY!
    • Never heard of it!

Slipknot use to be one of the best metal bands back in 99 to 2001 and all the way up to 2004, but started to tank in 04 with vol 3. So they have just been going down hill from there since, its cool that Corey wanted to do something diff but he should have left that in Stone Sour. Before I forget is a good song but it cant compare to songs like Spit it out, People=sh*t, I am Hated, Heretic Anthem, well basicaly the whole Iowa and Barcode. Everyone has there own idea but the funny part is Rap is the leading music to provoke violence and Country is the leading music in suicides and homicides. So thos that dont like metal or hard rock, not my chemical romance and crap like that, are more then subjected to things that will cause them to kill themselfs or kill others all because a toilet backed up.

O and Before I forget is a good song and I do like it, I just wish they would go back to the songs from Iowa and Barcode

Blah

Old music is way better then any of the s*** we get nowadays. I still listen to old Metallica' date=' Guns 'n' Roses and loads of others.

I mean, some of the stuff nowadays is good, but overall it just doesn't compare.

Oh, and on-topic: The song is Overrated, but the band is good.

[/quote']

Agreed with you there

Slipknot = Good compared to the Crap played today:D

The bands today are so bad, I was actually surprised to hear Welcome to the jungle today on the radio.

By older music, I didn't mean older genres. I meant Slipknot's older music, lol. I listen to old music constantly, in fact, I'm listening to Crazy Train (Ozzy) right now. I prefer Slipknot's newer albums more than the oldest ones. I started listening to them in 2003. I did like the Live CD though, that was great.

Archived