ROBO contest

shanster211

This is the ROBO contest.U have 2 post a machine type monster with an effect.U can`t spam,copy, or ABUSE!It is rated

40%Reasonable

40%Effect

20%Picture

The contestants r

Kadashi

rayquaza211

dark lugia7

Nitemare452

Windfang

Jacoby746

DevilQ8

Outlaw2313

Rodri666

+MORE!

1st 3 rep

2nd 2 rep

3rd 1 rep

It ends March,11

So GOOD LUCK!1 spot left!

I join. Here is my card:

27671nky.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card is Tribute Summoned by tributing 2 Machine-Type monsters, its ATK and DEF becomes 3500. This card loses 300 ATK and DEf for each monster in any Graveyard, except Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points and discard a Machine-Type monster from your hand to destroy all face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Neither player can activate Field Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed, you can select 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck and activate it.

Ill enter

ColossaltheDestroyerphp.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When "Colossal the Destroyer" battles a monster, increase this monster's ATK by 300 till the end of the Damage Step. During battle between this card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points. During your Battle Phase your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards.

190835q.jpg

[spoiler= lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 5 DARK Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except this card. Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 during each of your Standby Phases. If this card's ATK reached 0 this way, destroy all cards on the field.

190835b.jpg

[spoiler= lore] When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Direct Counter on it (Max 1). This card cannot be destroyed by card effects as long as there is a Direct counter on it. You can remove 1 Direct Counter from this card to make it attack directly this turn. Destroy this card during your Standby Phase if there is no Direct Counter on it.

Real quick, can I enter?

If you have seen them before, make sure the effects are the same, and where you saw them is not MY thread/post. I have posted these in Any Other Cards, and 1 or both (I forgot which ones, I'll have to check.) are is also in a different contest.

[spoiler=Card 1]

Good ol' Apocalyptron.

170467d.jpg

[spoiler=OCG:]

When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 Machine-Type monster yor opponent controls. When this card is Face-Up on your field, LIGHT monsters cannot attack or change positions. This card is not effected by Effect Monsters, except for Machine-Type monsters. This card gains 100 ATK for each DARK, Machine-Type monster you control. When this card is destroyed, switch each Machine-Type monster you control to Defense Position.

[spoiler=Card 2]

Gotta love Cogulus.

170467l.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

This card cannot attack unless equipped with an Equip Spell Card. When this card is the only monster you control, increase its DEF by 400. When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points to choose one Machine-Type monster with 5 or less Level Stars in your Graveyard, and add it to your hand.

Archived