A card... For a starter deck I'm making.

Electron Vortex

Here's the card...

60020n.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 2 Dragon-Type monsters and 1 Warrior-Type monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you opponent must discard a card from his/her hand and pay 200 Life points to activate a Spell or Trap card from his/her hand.

Hope you like!

Your OCG needs alot of work, but its not horrible.

can not=cannot

sacrifice=Tribute

whenever=when

FIXED:As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you opponent must discard a card from his/her hand and pay 200 Life points to activate a Spell or Trap card from his/her hand.

(Its pretty accurate, but it might be wrong)

The card is underpowered. Having to tribute a warrior and 2 dragons for a Level 8 is just annoying and pointless and its effect doesn't really make up for its very high Summoning cost. I guess you could increase the LP paying to 600 or something, but its really hard to fix this card without having to totally redo it.

It also doesn't look like a Dragon or have anything to do with Dragons. Same thing with E-heros. Dragon Type E-Heros would like fairly stupid.

Overall

4/10

Love the pic. It's very underpowered because of the high tribute cost and a huge flaw in the effect. I would change it's second effect to:

"As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you opponent must discard a card from his/her hand and pay 200 Life points to activate a Spell or Trap card from his/her hand."

If one wants to activate a spell card, why not just set it since the effect says "from the hand"? and Trap Cards can't be activated from the hand anyway.

Extremely good OCG except the word "Sacrifice". I guess you watch the Anime alot huh? Like Metal Snake said, the correct word is "Tribute" in today's game.

Love the pic. It's very underpowered because of the high tribute cost and a huge flaw in the effect. I would change it's second effect to:

"As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date=' you opponent must discard a card from his/her hand and pay 200 Life points to activate a Spell or Trap card [s']from his/her hand.[/s]"

If one wants to activate a spell card, why not just set it since the effect says "from the hand"? and Trap Cards can't be activated from the hand anyway.

Extremely good OCG except the word "Sacrifice". I guess you watch the Anime alot huh? Like Metal Snake said, the correct word is "Tribute" in today's game.

Oh. Because I thought...

Oh what the hell... Thanks for telling. =P

Not horrible, but the "opponent must discard a card from his/her hand and pay 200 Life points to activate a Spell or Trap card from his/her hand." needs fixing. Traps can't be played from the hand, and Spells can't be played from the hand, unless it's a Quick-Play card. Though, the pic looks cool.

Archived