Spell Monster Photshoped Thing! :) Twin Dragon

Smeg

finiversion.jpg

Pic credit to google in which I merged to images.

[spoiler=Lore]You can send 1 card from your Spell and Trap Card Zone to Special Summon this card to your Spell and Trap Card Zone, this card is treated as a Continuous Spell Card. As long as this card is face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, when your opponent declares an attack, you can Special Summon up to 1 "Twin Dragon" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard. When this card is removed from he field destroy all Monsters Special Sumoned by this Cards effect.

I quite like the card, however its first line is incorrect.

"By sending Spell or Trap Card you control to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card to an unoccupied Spell and Trap Zone on your side of the field. Blah blah blah rest of effect."

I love the idea; the Crystal Beasts can eat their hearts out.

9.8/10

I quite like the card' date=' however its first line is incorrect.

"By sending Spell or Trap Card you control to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card to an unoccupied Spell and Trap Zone on your side of the field. Blah blah blah rest of effect."

I love the idea; the Crystal Beasts can eat their hearts out.

9.8/10

[/quote']

Thanks!

nice card

I like the concept ^_^

you could make a whole Set of this cards

anyway

you need a spoiler for the effect

it's to small to read it

and of course' date=' rate

10/10

keep going ^_^

[/quote']

Yeh, I'm making a set kinda of like this cept Geminis, Thanks as well fro your rating, thats 2 high rating cards in days, my first 2 cards in aggges.

nice. But the holo is poorly done. Also' date=' the text is a lil small. Could you provide it in a spoiler?

[/quote']

I can't help my holos, all mine are crummy, do you have any good ones, that would be great if you did. Ill try to spoiler it now.

Archived