Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Cards

createcard.jpg

Text: "This card cannot be summoned unless by the spell card "Power of will", Pay 500 life points and discard either a trap or magic card to make this card immune to that set type for 2 turns, Pay an additional/or 500 life points to remove from the game 5 monster, spell or trap cards. This card’s ATK and DEF increase by 800 for each card you have removed from the game."

powerofwill.jpg

Text: "This card must be sent to the graveyard by destruction or discard before use, If defeat occurs discard this card and 4 level 4 or higher monster cards from the game and increase your life points by 6000. Then special summon one “Simon The Spiral Knight” from your hand, deck or discard pile."

OCG errors...

Going to fix them and rebalance them :P Sorry if I overstep any boundaries...

---

Simon:

[Warrior / Ritual]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the Spell Card, "Power of Will". This card's ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of cards removed from play x 400. Once per turn, you may pay 500 life points to activate one of the following effects:

- Discard a Spell or Trap card from your hand. This card is unaffected by that card type until the end of your next turn.

- Remove from play up to five cards from any player's graveyard.

ATK: ?

DEF: ?

Power of Will:

[Ritual Spell]

This card can only be activated when it is destroyed by an effect while it is face down. Select monster(s) that have a total level of 10 or more from your deck and discard them. Special Summon one "Simon The Spiral Knight" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. Shuffle your deck afterward. If "Simon The spiral Knight" is Special Summoned successfully, gain 2000 Life Points.

---

Otherwise I 'get' the cards, and they do work, if majorly overpowered. 7/10

OCG errors...

Going to fix them and rebalance them :P Sorry if I overstep any boundaries...

---

Simon:

[Warrior / Ritual]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the Spell Card' date=' "Power of Will". This card's ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of cards removed from play x 400. Once per turn, you may pay 500 life points to activate one of the following effects:

- Discard a Spell or Trap card from your hand. This card is unaffected by that card type until the end of your next turn.

- Remove from play up to five cards from any player's graveyard.

ATK: ?

DEF: ?

Power of Will:

[Ritual Spell']

This card can only be activated when it is destroyed by an effect while it is face down. Select monster(s) that have a total level of 10 or more from your deck and discard them. Special Summon one "Simon The Spiral Knight" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. Shuffle your deck afterward. If "Simon The spiral Knight" is Special Summoned successfully, gain 2000 Life Points.

---

Otherwise I 'get' the cards, and they do work, if majorly overpowered. 7/10

Very nice you fixed my bad yugioh-ish typing! Kudos for your help man. XD

This is the last of my TTGL cards for now

allyou.jpg

Text: "When one of your opponents activates a trap card pay 100 life points per trap card to negate the activation and discard the card, this card is discarded during the start of your next turn."

kamina-1.jpg

Text: "a young man from Jeeha village who dreams of leaving the village and go to the surface, which he saw as a child. He's very passionate about his goals, expressing his wishes through energetic speeches, which seem to affect all those who hear them."

pierce.jpg

Text: "This card can only be activated in your standby phase. Once activated increase one monster's ATK by 300 points."

libera.jpg

Text: "Discard monsters with the total of 12 stars your discard pile and summon one “Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann” from your deck disregarding the Synchro requirements, you may not summon another monster for 2 turns regardless of trap, spell or monster special summoning."

TTGL.jpg

Text: "1 Choginga Gurren Lagann + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.

You can Tribute this card to activate one of the following effects:

Negate the activation of a trap, spell or monster effect that targets this card or the Players life points.

Destroy all monster cards on the field.

If this card is sent to the Graveyard by activation of one of it’s effects you may Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase."

Since you seemed to approve...

All You, Get Fired Up!:

Whenever your opponent activates a Trap card, you must pay 100 life points. If you cannot this card is destroyed. Negate the activation of all opponent's trap cards and destroy them. This card is destroyed at the end of the controller's next turn.

Kamina:

(just a note: people around here don't like Normal monsters unless they're cute :P)

Pierce Through The Heavens!:

(Should be a Quick Play spell, see my topic for an example)

This card is treated as an Equip Spell card. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 300.

(In all honestly, it should do something else, but nothing major.)

"Libera Me" from Hell:

If any player has Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned the turn which this card activates, negate and destroy this card. Select monster(s) with a total level of 12 or more from your deck and discard them. Special Summon one "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann" from your Extra Deck, ignoring summoning requirements. The controller of this card cannot Norma Summon, Set, or Special Summon until the end of the fourth turn after this card was activated.

(Lenghty, I know, but it's either close or dead on the OCG text)

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:

"Tuner part looks right"

You may tribute this card to destroy all monsters on the field. If this card is in the graveyard during it's controller's End Phase, you can Special Summon it on your side of the field.

(thing is, Libera Me from hell prevents it's 'return' effect, you aware of that?)

---

Again, looks good (and you at least cut the images to fit, and not let the resize function take over), so 8/10.

• 11 months later...

I am bumping this year old thread because I loved that first card so much, I had to remake a fixed version for myself. I ended up being so pleased with how it came out that I figured I'd post it here.

So, here you go...

492832.jpg

I changed the graphic because this one just seemed more appropriate, and it's higher quality.

To be honest, I was surprised by how much attention and care it takes to do this properly. But it's the least that can be done for this amazing character.

And yes, this is my first post. Woohoo

Now let's see if I can find a better graphic for the Spell Card that accompanies this one...

Edit: Sorry for necrobump though, do you think I shouldn't have done that? It was a matter concerning this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

501642.jpg

Text: "If your opponent controls more monsters than you do, you can Special Summon this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of "Warrior"-type monsters in your graveyard x 300."

501642.jpg

Text: "This spell can only be activated while "Kamina" is on your side of the field. Your monsters are enshrouded with Aura of Pure Awesome, increasing their ATK by 500 per monster you control. If "Kamina" is sent to the graveyard while this spell is active, your monsters can no longer be destroyed by battle, and this card cannot be removed from the field under any condition.

501642.jpg

Text: "If Kamina is destroyed in battle, or removed from the field due to your opponent's monster effect, your opponent's turn ends immediately."

501642.jpg

Text: "You can only activate this card while Kamina is on the field. Send Kamina to the graveyard to destroy every card on your opponents' field. Inflict 400 points of damage to your opponents' life points for each card destroyed."

Archived