1on1 blazejecar vs HoboJoe

blazejecar

which card is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which card is better?

• card 1
    • card 2

Me and HoboJoe are having a 1 on 1 synchro card contest.We both had to make a synchro monster.There is no voting for yourself and winner gets 3 reps from loser.The voting ends in 10 days.

here are the cards:

card 1: 2ag8ejb.jpg

card2: 151774nyd.jpg

lore:2 tuner+3 non tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon.When this card is Summoned succesfully, destroy all cards on the field, except this card.Increase this cards ATK by the number of cards destroyed by this effect x1000 points.This card cannot be targeted by Card Effects and it cannot be destroyed by Battle except against a Light or Dark Attribute Monster.When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards on the Field again.Then take damage equal to the number of cards destroyed by this Effect x1000 points.

I like card 1. It's original and doesn't seem OP. It's good theme support and has a good look overall, as well.

Card 2 is, well, scary. The 2 tuner + 3 non-tuner thing is weird. However, if this does imply that you are to spend 5 monsters on the synchro summon, it may be more bearable. But the bottom line is that he's an OTK machine, and decks could easily be built around him and easily cause 8000 damage.

My vote goes to card 1.

Archived