WWE: Legands Of Wrestlemania

Soul Legacy

I'm not going to pay 70 euros to wrestle with old men who use Leg Drops and Piledrivers as match-enders. I'm just not.

Well you can import players for SVR 09 and the match modes seem promising but your right. According to GS the fighting system is basic and not complicated. Simple game, Simple control, not much in the long run.

ITT: You can wait till SVR10

I'm not going to pay 70 euros to wrestle with old men who use Leg Drops and Piledrivers as match-enders. I'm just not.

You my friend must be gay, i know 70 euros are a rip off but never call those moves crap alright, and never call the legands old, because they made the WWE one of the most popular sports shows in the world, and they might be *cough*old*cough* now but they aren't in the game, so it doesn't make a difference to them.

You my friend must be gay' date=' i know 70 euros are a rip off but never call those moves crap alright, and never call the legands old, because they made the WWE one of the most popular sports shows in the world, and they might be *cough*old*cough* now but they aren't in the game, so it doesn't make a difference to them.

[/quote']

Legends may have made the WWE what it is today, but people like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Jeff Hardy, and even Chris Jericho, are making the WWE even better than it was before. If the WWE wasn't in the PG Era, it would probably be more successful now than it ever was.

The most recent episode of Monday Night Raw got a 4.1 rating, which is huge for the WWE right now.

tl;dr version: Don't waste your time with the Legends Series. The SVR Series will be better.

You my friend must be gay' date=' i know 70 euros are a rip off but never call those moves crap alright, and never call the legands old, because they made the WWE one of the most popular sports shows in the world, and they might be *cough*old*cough* now but they aren't in the game, so it doesn't make a difference to them.

[/quote']

Indeed, all arguments you have presented make me a homosexual.

Legends are old, just like my grandmother. She won't cease to be old just because I like her.

Those moves are crap by today's standards, unless you go ecstatic every time somebody hits a regular elbow drop and gets the pin.

Ultimately, whatever "legend" you wish to include in SVR, you can make them. But you probably won't, because when you actually think about it... you really don't care enough. Using young wrestlers with innovative movesets is better than using pre-made, past-time wrestlers any day. If the latter came in the good game, all the better. If they come in a separate game for the exact same price, sorry, I have better things to spend 70 bucks on.

So, am I straight again?

[/quote']

Were talking about the game and the game doesn't cut it.

[/quote']

Indeed, all arguments you have presented make me a homosexual.

Legends are old, just like my grandmother. She won't cease to be old just because I like her.

Those moves are crap by today's standards, unless you go ecstatic every time somebody hits a regular elbow drop and gets the pin.

Ultimately, whatever "legend" you wish to include in SVR, you can make them. But you probably won't, because when you actually think about it... you really don't care enough. Using young wrestlers with innovative movesets is better than using pre-made, past-time wrestlers any day. If the latter came in the good game, all the better. If they come in a separate game for the exact same price, sorry, I have better things to spend 70 bucks on.

So, am I straight again?

[/quote']

Were talking about the game and the game doesn't cut it.

Why does everybody take me for an idiot *curses under breath* i knew that.........

Well, I disagree with all of you.

It won't be as good as SVR, period. I'm still going to buy it though, because I want to play as the Legends, with their movesets and the new game modes.

Don't be ignorant to say that the Old School style of wrestling sucks; Undertaker still uses it.

Well' date=' I disagree with all of you.

It won't be as good as SVR, period. I'm still going to buy it though, because I want to play as the Legends, with their movesets and the new game modes.

Don't be ignorant to say that the Old School style of wrestling sucks; [b']Undertaker still uses it.[/b]

Agree'd, Undertaker shows that old school is a great fighting style

Talking like an idiot makes you look like an idiot.

Consider that.

im only 12 years old, and most of you guys are 20, so i admit now, that sometimes i don't know what im saying, so i will get many things wrong, and not to sound nasty, but some of you guys (not including you, Roxas or any other intelligent vetrans) are too silly to admit that your wrong.

Well' date=' I disagree with all of you.

Don't be ignorant to say that the Old School style of wrestling sucks; Undertaker still uses it.

[/quote']

But The Undertaker have an old style but he makes up new moves once in a while and ya WWE: Legands Of Wrestlemania will rock

Archived