Fusion/Synchro ONE CARD! EFFECT UPDATED!

178778e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card is also treated as a Synchro Monster. This card can be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon or Synchro Summon. The ATK and DEF of this card are each equal to the number of non-Tuner monsters used to Summon it x 1000. Depending on how this card is Summoned, activate the appropriate effect:

-Fusion Summon: Add 1 Tuner monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

-Synchro Summon: Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards to allow this card to attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Image Credit]http://th06.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/f/2006/333/e/b/Anime_Warrior_by_QueenieChan.jpg

I'm feeling too lazy to add bullets, so please don't tell me that I need them...I already know.

No offense to you, but the idea doesnt appeal to me. I mean the whole point of introducing synchros was to get away from fusions being the only type of card like that? Why bring them back and try to combine the concepts? Im sure they couldve just made fusions with synchro type effects if they wanted to stay in the same area.

But if the idea works for you, thats all that matters, your own self-expression, so nice job.

Well, say you used "Super Polymerization" to Fusion Summon this card. You could use any number of non-Tuner Monsters, which means you could take out every monster on your opponent's field and give this card a significant power boost. The choice of how to Summon it allows you to decide whether you want to wait for the appropriate card ("polymerization" etc..).or if you want to wait for the right level monster. Both have their advantages an drawbacks.

Archived