.:: Pokemon Evolution Chains ::. Magneton Added

LostLetter227

The Eevee chain has been stopped for the while, until I get good pictures of evolution stones. To compensate, I released the Gardevoir set!

238665kef.jpg --> 238665udb.jpg

238665kef.jpg --> p><p>[img]<a href=http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2394/238665z.jpg' alt='238665z.jpg'>[/align]

Gardevoir

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Kirlia". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When Battle Damage is inflicted to the controller of this card, reduce the damage to 0 and put PokeCounters on this card equal to the amount of damage taken divided by 100. (Max. 25). When this card receives its 25th PokeCounter, destroy this card.

Skitty and Roselia chains added. ^_^ My sister was begging for them. They're her favorite pokemon.

238665dwg.jpg --> 238665och.jpg

238665dwg.jpg --> p><p>This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Skitty". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack against one of your monsters, change the target to this card and halve this card

238665fgw.jpg -->

Roselia

When this card is selected as an attack target, remove from play 1 card in your hand face-down to destroy the attacking monster and end the Battle Phase. Put 1 PokeCounter on this card each time you use this effect (Max 2). By tributing this card with 2 PokeCounters on it, Special Summon 1 "Roselia" from your hand or Deck. Each time a card is removed from play face-down, gain 1000 life points.

Roserade

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Roselia". Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 card in your hand face-down to put 1 PokeCounter on this card (Max 3). When this card destroys a monster by battle, remove it from from play face-down. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every PokeCounter on it. Each time a card is removed from play face-down, gain 500 life points.

Magneton set added. ^_^ I'm working on Sandshrew and Sandslash next.

238665.jpg --> 238665o.jpg

238665.jpg -->

Magnemite

When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 2 "Magnemite" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Magneton

"Magnemite" + "Magnemite" + "Magnemite"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, destroy 3 monsters on the field. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Magnemite" from your Graveyard.

This card can only be equipped to a monster with 4 PokeCounters on it. This card cannot be destroyed by effects that destroy Spell Cards.

Fixed:

This card can only be equipped to a monster with 4 PokeCounters on it. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards.

Lolwut?

I didn't really bother to read most of the effects... Lol.

I would if it was less cards.

Good pics 0.0 lol

Oh, and on the 1st card:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Ivysaur" from your Deck. Shuffle the Deck afterwards.

Fixed:

This card is treated as a normal monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

•You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Ivysaur" from your Deck. Shuffle the Deck afterwards.

monsters is not capitalized, and you need the dot instead of a "-"

My_Total_Rating:8/10

Archived