Resident Evil 5

Doom™

I got the demo and it's pretty fun... I like how the demo has Xbox Live :P

I know others have said that it's pretty racist, but still, who cares...

Sheva is pretty fun too... But can someone give me tips on how to kill that Executioner guy and the guy with Chainsaw? Kinda hard -.-

Discuss.

Here's a tip for the Mr. Chainsaw. You can lead him to all the barrels but that takes a while but instead if you have sniper ammo left just try and get a headshot. It stuns him as much as a barrel. Sheva should cover you from behind with her machine gun.

Also, the game is gonna be amazing!

You can actually. I've done it but you have pretty much no ammo left. There's the conductors that shock him if shot. You have to shoot them down from poles. There's also a machine gun hidden to the right of the gate behind a stall in a briefcase. I still wouldn't recommend trying it though.

Here's a tip for the Mr. Chainsaw. You can lead him to all the barrels but that takes a while but instead if you have sniper ammo left just try and get a headshot. It stuns him as much as a barrel. Sheva should cover you from behind with her machine gun.

Also' date=' the game is gonna be amazing!

[/quote']

Oh, well thanks then.

You cant kill the Executioneer you have to run from it and survive until the helicopter arrives

Yeah' date=' but I can never last long enough...

You can actually. I've done it but you have pretty much no ammo left. There's the conductors that shock him if shot. You have to shoot them down from poles. There's also a machine gun hidden to the right of the gate behind a stall in a briefcase. I still wouldn't recommend trying it though.

Yeah, you have no ammo left. I didn't even know there was conductors... And I've seen the machine gun, it's UZI right?

Archived