[ECM]More pokemanz...Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon.

Shiranui

[align=center]Ok...so I've really wanted to make cards of these three for a very long time as they are what made me want to play pokemon again :D

The only problem was that I could never find good images for them until I came across these...I will add the other two when I finish them. On a side note, these are not specifically Pokemon themed

167237.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 FIRE and 1 Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard. For each FIRE monster in the Graveyard, increase this card's ATK by 200. When this card destroys a monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that card's ATK. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can remove from play 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard to lower the ATK of 1 face-up non-FIRE monster equal to the ATK of the removed monster.

167237.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Beast-Type and 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard. This card can attack twice during the Battle Phase it was Special Summoned. When this card attacks, after damage calculation, toss a coin: -Heads: your opponent cannot declare an attack during their next Battle Phase. -You can remove from play 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard to attack again. If this effect is activated, you cannot attack directly.[/align]

Archived