GHLengend made a Synchro Dark Maician Girl? IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD???

Bull3tM0nk3y

Okay the title says it all:

168497z.jpg

[spoiler=The Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 Non-Tuner + 1 Spellcaster Type

This card can only be Synchro Summoned. This card is also treated as "Dark Magician Girl," and gains "Dark Magician Girl's" effect. If this card is attacked, activate one of the following effects;

- Attacked and not destroyed: Look though your Graveyard and pick out one Spell card and add it to your hand. - Attacked destroyed, but the other monster is destroyed as well: Destroy 1 "Spellcaster" Type monster, to destoy 1 monster on the field. - Attacked and destroyed: The monster that sacrificed to Synchro Summon this card are Normal Summoned in DEF mode.

Please tell me what is wrong with it because I know it has OCG errors. :(

you can't just say "gains dark magician girl's effect" since some people don't know what it is. actually give it dark magician girl's effect. monsters are not sacrificed for a synchro summon, they are just selected and sent to the graveyard. the card's effect could be worded better, but it is overall pretty nice. 7.5/10.

I think it's really cool as a more power dark magician girl should be. My only issue is that it forces you 3 cards only. It has to be a tuner, a non-tuner, and a spellcaster. There are some high level spellcasters so you might want to change it to a tuner plus one or more non-tuner spellcasters. Just my opinion, otherwise awesome card 8.5/10.

Archived