are pms monitored

Çå®∂îñål

Question

16 answers to this question

Yes' date=' your PM's can be tracked by the members of Staff. This is to prevent any attacks on the forum, or rule-breaking.

[/quote']

Lies.

The Staff cannot view your PM's that is invasion of privacy.

The only who might be possibly able to view the PM's is YCMaker, if, If he has the Plugin installed and activated.

No, nobody actively monitors PMs (unless YCMaker has something set up to look for keywords or something). Yes, there is a PM logs section of the ACP.

WEll' date=' only those in full access of the Admin CP can.. (YCMaker and Falling Pizza) It's just a feature in the Admin CP and that's all.

I may not have seen YCM's Admin CP, but I know what it has in it.

[/quote']

Actually, it seems anyone with any ACP access can view them. I don't have full ACP access yet I can see the PM logs.

~Question Answered~

Yes' date=' your PM's can be tracked by the members of Staff. This is to prevent any attacks on the forum, or rule-breaking.

[/quote']

Lies.

The only who might be possibly able to view the PM's is YCMaker, if, If he has the Plugin installed and activated.

WEll, only those in full access of the Admin CP can.. (YCMaker and Falling Pizza) It's just a feature in the Admin CP and that's all.

YCMaker is probably masturbating to the naked pictures of myself that I sent Roxas.

You'd best give those to me so I may securely store them. Jk, jk. No...seriously, give me those pictures.

Answer from a Mod I asked: No, Mods do not have the physical ability to view your Private Messages.

[/quote']

Lies.

WEll, only those in full access of the Admin CP can.. (YCMaker and Falling Pizza) It's just a feature in the Admin CP and that's all.

I laugh at you think FP has FULL powers.

YCMaker is probably masturbating to the naked pictures of myself that I sent Roxas.

Nah.. He wouldn't masterbate to that.. He'd do it to Falling Pizza.. Who knows' date=' Pizza might be a girl as well as maybe his wife or girlfriend.

It's such a mystery!.. ( ' . ' )

[/quote']

FP is YCMaker's brother.

Seriously, we all know it.

[/quote']

Lies.

I laugh at you think FP has FULL powers.

Pizza could have full powers. He/she is as talkative as YCMaker is (and as active.)

Archived