YCM FAQ's Thread

Gogeta™

Question

[align=center] It seems Questions & Help is filled with the same questions over and over. People don't take time to look at past questions. I looked around and I didn't see anything like this before so here it is:

YCM FAQ's Thread

[spoiler= How Do I Post/Upload Cards?]

Step 1: Click on the card you have created.

Step 2: Wait for the IMG code to appear.

Step 3: Copy and Paste the code into your thread.

Step 4: Your Finished.

[spoiler= How Do I Get Stars/Levels?]

lv.1- 0 posts

lv.2- 25 posts

lv.3- 150 posts

lv.4- 400 posts

lv.5- 1,000 posts

lv.6- 5,000 posts

[spoiler= How do I Get Rep?] Rep is given by other members when you have earned it. You can also get Rep if you win contest.

[spoiler= Spoiler/Click To View]

[spoiler] Stuff Goes Here [/spoiler]

[spoiler= How Do I Become a Mod?] Mods a chosen every once in a while. You don't ask to become one you just wait until their needed. When YCMaker needs some extra Mods you'll know.

[spoiler= What Is OCG?] Official Card Grammar.

[spoiler= How Do I change the Text Under My Name?] Go to User CP. Then Go To Edit Profile.

[spoiler=Whats Necro Bumping/ Whats a BUMP?] BUMP: Post this in a thread of yours that you want to move back up to the top. You can only do this after you thread has been existent for 24 hours.

Necro Bumping: Posting in old threads. Don't post in threads that are one Page 5 of a section or sub-section

There are still things to be added to the FAQ's so if you have any other suggestions feel free to post them and I'll add them in.[/align]

8 answers to this question

what if you have somthing good to stay in an old thread

don't say it' date=' just send the creator a PM.

is it still necrobumping if the thread is on the 5th page but practically everything on page 1-4 are spammy topics?

necro bumping is just posting a new thread, regardless of pages numbers, i think its necro bumping if its about a month old.

Just wanted to say, you stole my FAQ idea :x

lol :P, suppose it saved me the effort.

Hey' date=' if you looked around and didn't see anything like this you didn't look very hard, I made a FAQ yesterday. In fact it's still here in questions and help.

[/quote']

My bad. I tend to miss about 3 or 4 threads here and there. There needs to be an Important Threads in this section so that FAQ's can be the first thing a user sees.

Archived