crystal sworn

Tronta

a friend of mine was building this a while ago, and i decided to improve on it yesterday:

2 rainbow dragon

2 judgment dragon

3 pegasus

1 carbuncle

1 eagle

1 tiger

1 mammoth

1 kitty

1 turtle

2 wulf

1 ryko

3 lumina

2 lyla

2 jain

3 honests

3 charge

3 recharge

2 foolish

1 reborn

1 heavy

1 trunade

1 mst

2 crystal pair

deck 40.

the win condition is either judgment or rainbow, and this deck is designed to throw their supplies in the grave quite quickly, while taking advantage of their supports.

im not sure about the numbering on the lightsworns, i dont usually run them. also, i was considering reincarnations.

rate/fix

One of each crystal cept peggy, and your running 2 rainbows? Risky

Here is my shot

Monsters: 22

1x Rainbow Dragon

3x Saphire Pegasus

12x Rest of Crystals (2 for each)

2x Jain

2x Lyla

1x Lumina

1x Magical Merchant

Spells: 15

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

2x Solar Recharge

2x Foolish Burial

2x Crystal Abundance

3x Rare Value

3x Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins

Traps: 3

2x Rainbow Gravity

1x Crystal Raigeki

the others are useless. the win condition is either judgment or rainbow, possibly both, and the goal is to get them out of the deck as fast as humanly possible. adding more of anyone but peggy slows it down too much.

whyd you take out the lightsworn counterpart?

thats retarded.

the others are useless. the win condition is either judgment or rainbow' date=' possibly both, and the goal is to get them out of the deck as fast as humanly possible. adding more of anyone but peggy slows it down too much.

whyd you take out the lightsworn counterpart?

thats retarded.

[/quote']

Because having judgement and rainbow slows it way to much.

Specially 2 of each

and having 2 of each crystal is good and easy for the rainbow.

-1 Rainbow Dragon

+1 Rainbow Gravity

well judgment is clearly better and easier than rainbow, so why run cbs at all? field control is useless against the new age of mt destruction. where it used to be just breaker, now we stare down lyla and best.

4 nomis in the deck wont slow it down. most decks run 2 or 3 nomis, and maybe more semi-nomis. especially not when their summon condition is made all the easier by freaking lightsworns everywhere.

furthermore, with that much milling, odds are i might not draw any of em, in which case im relying on my pure swarm power.

i took this idea from my friend, who not only came up with it by himself, but made it badly.

i looked at your build. it sucks.

you tilt the whole deck toward rainbow for some reason. hes not a good win condition alone. hell, lightsworns without judgment are better than a deck trying to get out rainbow.

who the hell even are you that you thought i would take your build?

i took this idea from my friend' date=' who not only came up with it by himself, but made it badly.

i looked at your build. it sucks.

you tilt the whole deck toward rainbow for some reason. hes not a good win condition alone. hell, lightsworns without judgment are better than a deck trying to get out rainbow.

who the hell even are you that you thought i would take your build?

[/quote']

First of all, I was mistaken. I didn't realize you were building the build in an attempt to work with Judgment Dragon and Rainbow Dragon.

Second of all, mine is for Casual Play, whereas yours is a mixture of two win conditions that would most likely not end up working.

Third of all, regardless of how bad mine is, yours isn't good either.

well i disagree on the matter of it not working. they both have a common goal, and the cards in the deck work toward that goal. everything mills, and one of the dragons hopefully will hit the field. my variant simply offers an alternate to the rainbow, whos effect may as well say 'this card is treated as an effect monster' for all the second turn-age he gets.

im sorry for bashing your deck terribly, that was a bit uncalled for.

im not quite understanding your definition of casual play though, is it meant to imply that you wont be facing tough opponents? or that your on a budget?

well i disagree on the matter of it not working. they both have a common goal' date=' and the cards in the deck work toward that goal. everything mills, and one of the dragons hopefully will hit the field. my variant simply offers an alternate to the rainbow, whos effect may as well say 'this card is treated as an effect monster' for all the second turn-age he gets.

im sorry for bashing your deck terribly, that was a bit uncalled for.

im not quite understanding your definition of casual play though, is it meant to imply that you wont be facing tough opponents? or that your on a budget?

[/quote']

Well, I can make Competitive Decks, and I have, but sometimes I like to make Decks for fun that have the goal of taking a card(s) that aren't used often or aren't very good and trying to win with them.

The thing with your Deck that bothers me is the three Honest. Now, I know Honest is good, but isn't this meant to be more of a Turbo Deck?

Archived