The Eternal Lords Are Here!

Kyosuke Kiryu

Should I Carry On Making These?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I Carry On Making These?

[align=center] Hey Guys. Basically I Tried To Make Balanced Versions Of DAD Let Me Know What You Think. Feedback Is Much Appreciated. Thanks :) Enjoy!

203555s.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 3 Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard to increase this cards ATK by the Level of the removed monster x 100 points. Once per turn, Remove from Play 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard to discard 1 monster with a lower Level than the removed monster, if you activate this effect select 1 Phase, next turn, your Opponent skips the selected Phase.

203555q.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 3 Pyro-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard to inflict Damage to your Opponent equal to that monsters ATK halved. When this card attacks, you can send the top 3 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard, if one of them is a FIRE monster, you can halve this cards ATK and have this card attack directly.

203555i.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 3 WATER monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard to destroy all FIRE or Pyro-Type monsters on the Field and inflict Damage to your Opponent equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect x 500 points. After this card has attacked, it switches to Defence-Position. When this Defence-Position monster is attacked, you can discard 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monsters from your Hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack.

[spoiler=AND FINALLY I TRIED TO MAKE A DIVINE MONSTER]

203555dpz.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 3 monsters and all of these monsters must have different Attributes, in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard to destroy all monsters on the Field with the same Attribute as the removed monster. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters on your side of the Field, this card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of the destroyed monsters.

RATE/COMMENT/FIX

[/align]

Archived