Spirit Contest! |LOCK and move to Finished|

Ezio

89218.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned.This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it was Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up.While this card is in your hand,you must play with this card revealed.When this card is Summoned, select one monster on the field for every "Silent Soul" in your hand.Negate the selected monster's effects and decrease their ATK by 400 until the End Phase.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler= Quote Nelag]

I'll join

233022y.jpg

Oh' date=' and if you want to see some of my other cards......

img']http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9776/233022v.jpg [/img]

233022i.jpg

233022.jpg

This card can only be tribute Summoned faced down when a monster is in your Graveyard. (Not counting the tribute)It can't attack the turn it is Summoned. All spell, trap and effect monster effets are negated except this card. Any card except this one that has been out for 3 turns or longer is forced to do battle with this card. Every turn you pay 1000 life points.

233022.jpg

img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9572/233022slj.jpg [/img]

"The Ancient Giant of Disaster"

When this card is summoned, a coin is tossed:

Heads-Loose 1500 life points, this card's original ATK points become 0.

Tails-This Card's Original ATK points are equal to the monsters tributed to summon it.

Don't post all your cards here to try and show off!

Which I wouldn't with those anyway!

~All Added!

Here's my card!

2qbt6h4.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, toss a coin. Then activate the appropriate effect based on the result:

Heads - Add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. (The Deck is then shuffled.)

Tails - Send 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls back to his/her hand.

[spoiler=Image Cred]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/Sasukefirst/normal_anime_girl_5231.jpg

Im in. My entry:

27671.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, destroy all face-down cards on the field. If you destroys a Zombie-Type monster(s) by this effect, negate this card effects. When this card returns to your hand by its effect, take 1000 damage for each card destroyed during this turn.

Me Entry reserved please

am I still counted? there's only 1 left for the entries.

if yes, here's the card

HikariHoukai.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, Special Summon 1 Spirit Monster from your hand. Ignore the summoning condition. The Special Summoned monster's effect is negated. Destroy the Special Summoned monster during your next Standby Phase.

I want in.

createcardphp-1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card destroys a monster by battle, destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Can I still join the contest, if so :

2mm8gae.jpg

Image Credit : http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/char881992/anime/?action=view&current=animeSpiritheart.jpg

Card Lore : This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=My Card]104931.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand the Battle Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, destry all face-up monsters on the field except this card.

oh hi

55839.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 Spirit monsters in your Graveyard. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up. Discard 1 Spirit monster from your hand to destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls with the same Attribute as the discarded monster. You can Tribute 2 other Spirit monsters you control to draw 2 cards from your Deck.

Image Credit to Wolf's Image Archive.

Entry if it's still open. >_>

[align=center]

lol :lol:

Yeah!

Good luck to all!

There are still places left!

On 12th March no-one will be allowed to enter and you will get your results!

[/align]

remember me who asked u to vote for me in the contest(J123 Vs David 10101) and rthe 1 who entered your contest. anyway if i give u 2 resps can i win your contest auto maticly? if no im klkl.

[align=center]

^PM from david 10101^

david 10101:

Disqualified for bribery!

Let this be a warning to you all!

[/align]

Archived