Sew Eye herd...

I actually had an idea for one recently. Because kuriboh is a dark fiend and Winged Kuriboh is a light fairy you could conceptually come up with a good sky scourge deck. Maybe mix in Dark resonator and herald of the orange light for synchro support. Flute of summoning kuriboh and multiply would be effective at both stalling and adding kuriboh to the grave. You are going to want to fill in the gaps with something like a tomato or angel toolbox (maybe both) and add in a chaos sorcerer. You can try it and tinker with it. I don't have the cards right now to do it but it'd be fairly easy to pull off.

I actually had an idea for one recently. Because kuriboh is a dark fiend and Winged Kuriboh is a light fairy you could conceptually come up with a good sky scourge deck. Maybe mix in Dark resonator and herald of the orange light for synchro support. Flute of summoning kuriboh and multiply would be effective at both stalling and adding kuriboh to the grave. You are going to want to fill in the gaps with something like a tomato or angel toolbox (maybe both) and add in a chaos sorcerer. You can try it and tinker with it. I don't have the cards right now to do it but it'd be fairly easy to pull off.

Winged Kurboh = :/

Honest is the new kuriboh and it's sky scourgable

Warcow is correct, basically it focuses on chaos if you wanna build a hands on one.

My only problem with honest is that it wouldn't be nearly as effective in a chaos deck since you need to split it about 50:50 lights and dark and honest absolutly sucks when you have a hand of nothing but darks.

I do agree that winged kuriboh is a meh card but it's summonable by flute of summoning kuriboh and it can make up for the whole left by not running 3 honest because of dead draw prevention.

My only problem with honest is that it wouldn't be nearly as effective in a chaos deck since you need to split it about 50:50 lights and dark and honest absolutly sucks when you have a hand of nothing but darks.

I do agree that winged kuriboh is a meh card but it's summonable by flute of summoning kuriboh and it can make up for the whole left by not running 3 honest because of dead draw prevention.

It's kick arse in a Chaos actually. Discard it, next turn bring out like a scrourge or chaos s

Archived