Good Zombie Movies?

are their fighting styles similar to that of underworld?

Because if this came out after underworld they probably just siphoned off the fighting styles

They don't "fight" they rip the humans to shreds. It was NC-17 but was edited down to R. And I have the unrated edition. Btw:

Lastwinter.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because if this came out after underworld they probably just siphoned off the fighting styles

They don't "fight" they rip the humans to shreds. It was NC-17 but was edited down to R. And I have the unrated edition. Btw:

Lastwinter.jpg

Lastwinter.jpg

ripping the humans to shreds is nothing new.

They merely had to take that out of the underworld series for the sake it's too gory.

Besides it's rare to mix zombies with action films

Its purely horror. The ending surprised me a lot. Stupid wolves pop up every where you don't want them to. Like when people are just talking and then BOOM.

They merely had to take that out of the underworld series for the sake it's too gory.

Its purely horror. The ending surprised me a lot. Stupid wolves pop up every where you don't want them to. Like when people are just talking and then BOOM.

hey they did that in underworld too' date=' to an extent (although by the time of the 3rd it's a lot harder to surprise people that way)

Plus the fact I still don't count werewolves are part of the zombie category

[/quote']

They DIE and then turn into these things. U need to watch it. It has a cloverfield part.

hey they did that in underworld too' date=' to an extent (although by the time of the 3rd it's a lot harder to surprise people that way)

Plus the fact I still don't count werewolves are part of the zombie category

[/quote']

They DIE and then turn into these things. U need to watch it. It has a cloverfield part.

All I got out of cloverfield was the whole thing shot by cam

Made things very disorienting for me.

Unless you refer to the baby infecting insects released by the monster' date=' to which they turn you inside out

[/quote']

no, 4 minutes of it is like the camera thing when they put a tape they found in the VCR and watched it. It showed a blond guy a goth girl, and a person whose gender is unknown all drunk and cursing at each other just before one of the wolves rushes at the camera.

All I got out of cloverfield was the whole thing shot by cam

Made things very disorienting for me.

Unless you refer to the baby infecting insects released by the monster' date=' to which they turn you inside out

[/quote']

no, 4 minutes of it is like the camera thing when they put a tape they found in the VCR and watched it. It showed a blond guy a goth girl, and a person whose gender is unknown all drunk and cursing at each other just before one of the wolves rushes at the camera.

Archived