Ryu's Art Gallery -3 New Singles 27/?

Like them?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Like them?

• yes
    • no

This cards are made editing actual cards pictures. Some are full edit and some are minor but I Hope you enjoy them. XD

135308w.jpg135308.jpg135308q.jpg135308.jpg135308l.jpg135308.jpg135308e.jpg135308w.jpg135308q.jpg135308.jpg135308f.jpgcreatecardphpz.jpgdarkarmeddragonlv3m.jpgcursedsealofdarkness.jpgdarktunerinfernaldealer.jpgenchantedweapon.jpgtoilsoflightanddarknessb.jpgscaled.php?server=397&filename=overloadedfield.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480scaled.php?server=232&filename=recklesschoice.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480thelightamongthedarknesj.jpgspellfromtheforbiddendie.jpgmachineryfromthediffere.jpgmachineryrecyclingk.jpg

Shinato's Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you control at least 2 DARK monsters. The total Level of those monster must be 8 or more. This card inflict piercing Damage (Damage inflicted this way is halved). When this card destroys a Defense Position monster, select and destroy 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field. If you control any other DARK monster inflict Damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of a monster destroyed by this card's effect.

Well I din't make this one but image is from google I guess

scaled.php?server=232&filename=dragonsparadise.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

More cards here!: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-105955.html

New singles:

burstevolution.jpgwickedfortune.jpgjudgementofhiatos.jpg

The other monset >.<

OCG errors

your side of the field = you control

graveyard=Graveyard

Equip Card= Equip Spell Card

this way= by this effect (Referring to 2nd card)

lowercase monster when talking about subtypes

his/her= your opponent

There are more just busy.

[spoiler=Revival Punishment]

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, cards Special Summoned from the Graveyard are removed from play.

[spoiler=Cyber Voltech Virus]

Tribute 1 DARK Machine-Type monster you control. Your opponent must send all DARK Machine-Type monsters in their hand and on their field to the Graveyard. Both players take 500 points of damage to their Life Points for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

[spoiler=Dark Duo]

You can only activate this card while there is a DARK monster on your field. Look at your opponent's hand and select 1 Monster Card and 1 Non-Monster Card. Add the selected cards to your opponent's deck and shuffle it.

(I will do the rest tomorrow, when I have more time. Sorry.)

The other monset >.<

OCG errors

your side of the field = you control

graveyard=Graveyard

Equip Card= Equip Spell Card

this way= by this effect (Referring to 2nd card)

lowercase monster when talking about subtypes

his/her= your opponent

There are more just busy.

Thanks i correct them later....

Aslo More updates will come!" Thanks for all your comments!!!!!

Archived