Are you scared of Ghosts?

Pic from epilogue.net.

wrjn94.jpg

"Souls of the Forgotten" + 1 Fiend-type monster

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Life Points you have -2000. This card cannot be destroyed in battle as long as you have less than 3000 Life Points. You can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Fiend-type monster from your Graveyard. You can tribute 1 monster you control to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the tributed monster's ATK.

It great and original but i think you should add after where it can't be destoryed by battle be like battle damage still applies normaly or how its said, and when it gains att due to tributing a monster i think i should only be half of the att and half of defense. I also think that you should make it like 8 or 9 stars 4 stars seem to make it seem underpowered

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

4 stars seem to make it seem underpowered

lol. That makes it OP'd; it can be thrown in as Insta-Fusion fodder, or whipped out if you somehow get a hold on Souls of the Forgotton.

It's almost impossible to get out, but once it does, it has a contradictory effect to boot. The LP-determines-ATK effect conflicts with the Tribute-for ATK effect; you'd be Tributing for no reason, as the ATK would immediately change back to match the criteria already outlined in the effect.

destroyed in battle = destroyed by battle

It's a one-monster OTK machine; use Raviel as your other monster, Summon it back the same turn you Summon this, attack w/10000 ATK for game. Overpowered, and damaging to the game.

Rated low because it doesn't deserve a 5.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived