Sprite Club! please lock?

Acnerdz

This club is very special... This club is all about pokemon + sonic + digimon!!! Heres how it works...

Info

~Part 1~Every week, I will name a sprite for you to make (If you are a member of the club) and you must make it and post it in this thread and the greatest one at the end of the week(Sunday) Is Credited and the creator gets 3reps and upgraded in reank!!!

~Part 2~ This thread is also for sprite discussion... like your way of makeing sprites or where you get the original you recolored/sprited and More!!!

(whatever youd like to speak of, take the extra second to press the Post Reply where you can change the title of your post and type what you wish to speak of)

Membership Entrance

To join you must PM me and I will ask you to a create a sprite describing of what I asked you and if it is ideal, you gain entree!

HAVE FUN!!!

I would like.......Bulbasaur, Chicorita, Treeko, And Turtwig

Oh Yeha..... If during a better sprite competition, If you have the exact same sprite as someone does before you, you will not be entered!

NEW!!!- Make one special post and edit it every time you make a special sprite so you can have all your favorite sprites in one post! (If your a member)

Help ya out! ;) - You may RECOLOR Sonic and Digimon stuff but NOT pokemon... Thank-you!

Suggestion Box

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Supersonic- There should be rankings... (I say yes... Try to find the change!) |

|Supersonic -Digimon Sprites? (Sure!) |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Members

1. Acnerdz - Creator

2. Deity Mitsu - Common Member

3. gustov_ya - Newbie

4. Serrenox - Newbie

5. Supersonic1994 - Newbie

6.red-eyesD.dragon - Newbie

7. God Kaze - Begginer

8. instinctmeister - Newbie

9. HAYKENN - Newbie

10. GAK - Begginer

11. daxinator - Newbie