Kingdom Hearts take 2(no attachment this time)

Metal_sephiroth

Ok its the same set I've post yesterday but no attachment this time :P

2hd15z8.jpg2u45tz5.jpg348lws2.jpg2nr0pcw.jpg2im7hh.jpg214sd45.jpg16blvf7.jpga0cw3l.jpg21b99wz.jpgf1w2fa.jpgzkit07.jpgfkxjcn.jpgoss7qu.jpgifxzlw.jpg2rqndcl.jpgjgmlva.jpg2dcfog9.jpg2s9vurm.jpg2u6fx20.jpgvrap1h.jpg21amirb.jpgo5t4dy.jpg2qjes6q.jpg2m6miqo.jpg2uhwmc4.jpg15f18iv.jpg

So thats it. Add comments and rate me plz ^^

Ok I just realized that the effect of Sora forms are unreadable. so Basically that is : This card cannot be special summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing one Goofy/Donald and one Keyblade Wielder - Sora equipped with at least 1 "Keyblade" face-up on your side of the field. When this card is Summoned, add X counter (Valor and Wisdom 3 / Master 4/ Final 5)on this card. Remove one counter during each of your End Phase. If you cannot, destroy this card and Special Summon Donal/Goofy from your graveyard and one Keyblade Wielder - Sora equipped with the same card. (the rest vary with Inflicting damages (800 Valor / 500 Master / Destroyed monster ATK Final) and `Master, Final and Wisdom cannot be destroyed by battle)

Thats it for the effect ^^

The set is ok' date=' but I think "Kingdom Hearts" (the Field Card) is overpowered. Pics are good, but there are not backgrounds. Some effects are overpowered too but not much. 7.4/10

[/quote']

Thank for the tip and the rating but Wich are over powered ??? if you tell me I can fix that up ^^ Tx anyway

The Field is overpowered, and with "Keyblade Keeper - Cloud" (and "Keyblade Keeper - Leon") you can have many Keyblades (there are 9) and it has 2400 ATK, it is a very good ATK with 5 Level Stars. But, I don't understand the effect of "Organization XIII - Roxas", and I can't read the effect of "Master of Keyblade - Sora" and "Final Keyblade - Sora".

The Field is overpowered' date=' and with "Keyblade Keeper - Cloud" (and "Keyblade Keeper - Leon") you can have many Keyblades (there are 9) and it has 2400 ATK, it is a very good ATK with 5 Level Stars. But, I don't understand the effect of "Organization XIII - Roxas", and I can't read the effect of "Master of Keyblade - Sora" and "Final Keyblade - Sora".

[/quote']

Ok I understand for the field and the effects of the Keyblade forms of sora are posted at the end of the card list. The effect of Organization XIII roxas is that it can only be Summoned if there is a Sora in the graveyard and it cannot exist if there is a Sora on the field.

And for cloud, I know it is powerfull for a 5 star, but you know Summoned Skull don't you ???

well thank you that help me a lot.

Hmm,It would seem Keyblade Wielder - Sora,should have higher ATK than Donald, Goofy and Sora...Goofy should have more DEF than he has ATK...there are a few OCG errors,no backround for most of them,and no Image credit...i WOULD report you but... I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!! 10/10!!!!!! ^D^

Ok its the same set I've post yesterday but no attachment this time :P

2hd15z8.jpg2u45tz5.jpg348lws2.jpg2nr0pcw.jpg2im7hh.jpg214sd45.jpg16blvf7.jpga0cw3l.jpg21b99wz.jpgf1w2fa.jpgzkit07.jpgfkxjcn.jpgoss7qu.jpgifxzlw.jpg2rqndcl.jpgjgmlva.jpg2dcfog9.jpg2s9vurm.jpg2u6fx20.jpgvrap1h.jpg21amirb.jpgo5t4dy.jpg2qjes6q.jpg2m6miqo.jpg2uhwmc4.jpg15f18iv.jpg

So thats it. Add comments and rate me plz ^^

Ok I just realized that the effect of Sora forms are unreadable. so Basically that is : This card cannot be special summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing one Goofy/Donald and one Keyblade Wielder - Sora equipped with at least 1 "Keyblade" face-up on your side of the field. When this card is Summoned' date=' add X counter (Valor and Wisdom 3 / Master 4/ Final 5)on this card. Remove one counter during each of your End Phase. If you cannot, destroy this card and Special Summon Donal/Goofy from your graveyard and one Keyblade Wielder - Sora equipped with the same card. (the rest vary with Inflicting damages (800 Valor / 500 Master / Destroyed monster ATK Final) and `Master, Final and Wisdom cannot be destroyed by battle)

Thats it for the effect ^^

[/quote']

Ok Since too many people told me "Kingdom Hearts" Field Spell card was over powered, I modified it a bit. So here it is :

187115k.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived