Hidden Legacy (Tournament Edition)

Synchronized

OCC: This rp needed a new thread. Anyway, the tournament finals will be announced. The rp won't end right after the tournament though.

Seto Kaiba was talking to one of his employees.

"I have decided on the semi-final matches, so I need you to put them up on the screen."

"Right away Seto."

The screen in the tournament arena that kept track of scores, was now showing the semi-final duels.

Kando vs. Bintros

Justin vs. Maelstrom

Blade vs. Rink

Then, Riley's match appeared on the screen.

justin turned to the person Zaar pointed at and walked towards the kid. his dress flowwed back as he walked. all that was on his mind was victory and nothing else. for with this victory he would talk 1 more step to proving he was the greatist and the true light will in dow him with more gifts! "boy" justin said as he stopped in place. he quickly activated his duel disc drawing 5 cards. 'this time i wount play around. its time to prove to the light im worth it' he thought him self.

"Justin" said a voice

'what the who are u' justin thought to him self. he looked around but no one was there.

"justin u have done well but u almost failed last time" said the voice in justins head. a White demon grabbed justins head. it put its face infront of justins. "take Yubel from that duelist when u win this duel or face the pain of failure" the demon said

Justin staird in his masters eyes "yes my lord" he whisperd out choaking on the demons hand. Justins eyes closed and the he felt a sigh of releafe. he opend his eyes and looked around. the demon dissapeard and all was normal as if it never happend. "u go first boy i have things to finish when im done with u"

*Maelstrom took notice to Justin thinking: "Why did I doubt he was one with that Universal God?"*

*Nosebleed when thinking about that 1 card and quickly fixed that with a tissue he finally found*

"Okay"

*He lifted the duel disk up right which where it was left a nice 5 inch deep hole in the floor*

*Drew 5 cards + 1*

"I play Stinkdrinker Daredevil which helps me play my high level cards, next I will play Instant Thought which lets me bring up to 2 copies of a card played this turn to my hand which I choose Stinkdrinker Daredevil and play both so now anything thats Lv 10 or less in my hand is usable for battle."

*Three goblins in his M/T zone appeared*

"Next I will play Hamletback Goliath from my hand to the field and set 2 face down cards ending my turn."

*A Giant creature with what appeared to be people living on its back appeared who's height was about 4 stories tall*

Stinkdrinker Daredevil

Normal Spell

All levels of Giant cards in your hand are reduced by 2.

Instant Thought

Quickplay Spell

If you played a card this turn you may search your deck for up to 2 copies more of the same card, shuffle your deck afterwards.

Hamletback Goliath

10 Star

Earth

Giant/Effect

When you or your opponent summons a monster to the field you may place a counter on this card (Max 7). For each counter on this card increase this card's ATK by 400x. When this card should gain a counter, it cannot attack the next turn.

3400/2700

"more gaint monsters how did i know" justin draws a card "first off i play my Advance Polymerization - Magick to fuse my Nobleman of Cossout and my Heavy Storm to make my Noble Storm card" the 2 spell cards appear on the field and streched up into the air. from the fusion popped a card. justin add it to his hand.

APM.jpg

NoblemanofCrossoutSD8-EN-C.jpg

HeavyStormYSDJ-EN-C.jpg

NS.jpg

"now i play my Noble Storm" justin said as a mistic storm struck the field and went to maelstroms side of the field.

(waiting)

Archived